I confess to having been somewhat intimidated when Princes put in Her blog:
I also had an amazing call with billybear! I have never laughed so hard in all My life. lmaoooo I am wondering...will this weeks date be just as good? Oh you don't think I think this way too? Oh yes boys and girlies, its not only you people that wonder, can it be as good as that again?? lol Each time is good...but some just stand out!!! So will find out this Friday....but have a wonderful feeling about it!!!!!
I mentally thought hmmmm. Last weeks call would be tough to top. I posted my brave little comment that I would bring it and thought no more about it really. It will happen or it wont but I think Princess has highly developed intuition. Anyway from this pet's perspective I thought this most recent Friday date was just as good, I would be unable to tell you which one was better. I hope it was from Princess's point of view also! I can state that we both laughed very hard and enjoyed ourselves very much! We ran over time we were having so much fun so unfortunately (billybear glares at his stupid RealWorld budget) there will be no call for me next week. I have to tell you now that I would not trade a minute of this call however, not one minute! Talk to me this Friday the 4th and I may be singing a different tune - LOL - But I'll just close my eyes and think back on this call and giggle, if not laugh out loud reliving it. It was that much fun!
OK, bankyboo is right. This is my blog to share the particulars of my choosing. We spoke a lot about the upcoming May calls.
First I'm lousy about keeping some secrets. I've been working on Princess's prezzie all week and I just couldn't keep it to myself. So, much to my shame I shared bits and pieces of it with Her. I'm kinda glad I did because you should of heard the gales of laughter I got when she heard some of what I was intending. I just hope I can cowboy up and actually deliver the gift now that I know what She's intending to do with it :-)
Princess is deeply conflicted! You, my gentle readers should help on which set of inappropriate attire billybear should wear when cavorting about in his back yard. So I'm asking for your take, please vote in the comment section. These are tough choices!
1) billybearBumbleBee
2) billybearEasterBunny
3) mutantBillybearBunnyBee
Princess Grace of course has the right over rule any suggestions and as a former Boy Scout I should be prepared with either costume when the phone rings but please, cast your vote if you wanna! Will I hop hop hop picking up eggs (more on this in a minute) or buzz buzz buzz picking up pollen (eggs)?
The eggs. Boy did I make a mistake with that one! A whole lot of laughing went on over the stupid fucking eggs by both of us. I said, "Wouldn't it be fun if only one of the eggs contained the message 'you may cum' and I had to hop around looking until I found it?"
She liked that idea!
Now let me give you the general layout of the back yard. I live in a typical suburban neighborhood so the houses are close together, but there are trees, and bushes and decks and landscaping. I suspect MsGrace intends to call me in the dead of night, when it's nice and dark. I'm to take the eggs and chuck them out into the yard before hopping or buzzing after them.
Since I'll be attired in a manner that would be difficult to explain to a neighbor much less a police officer stealth will be a major consideration. So I can't really use a flashlight to find the little bastards (who knows what fellow insomniac might be hopping about in his backyard under the careful guidance of MsKate) or turn on the house lights. I don't plan on making some pansy pile of eggs that's easy to get either. What's the fun in that? This is suppose to be fun for both of us and if you can form the mental picture of me with big rabbit ears and a cotton tail hopping about the back yard with a cordless phone plastered to my ear frantically picking up eggs you get the gist of some of the chuckling that was going on with us.
Now I'll know how many eggs are out there and can't go back inside until they are all collected. In other words I can't stop once I find 'the golden egg' gotta catch 'em all!
Princess chimed in with. "OH! OH! I have a great idea!"
"What?"
"I can't tell you, it wouldn't work anyway" She said sounding kinda sad about it.
"What?!!!"
"Well I was thinking besides the egg that contained the relief you will so desperately need and I guarantee you, you will be motivated," wicked giggle, "it would be fun if the other eggs had 'tasks' you had to complete before you got your cummies."
Logistically we knew that I couldn't mail Her the eggs and expect them back before the call. What to do? Either of these methods would work. She can write down the list and email it to me double spaced and I will print it, fold it lengthwise and cut them up and put them into the eggs. I wont look, again because of the fun thing.
Or after I've recovered the eggs as I open them She can tell me over the phone what my task is.
Some of you recall from my past where I foolishly issued a public challenge to MsGrace. If I could keep from cumming for thirty minutes then I won, if She got me off before then, then She won. The looser had to sing to the winner I'm a Little Teapot. I happily sang loud and long to our giggling Princess!
What I most fondly recall other than the actual call itself was all of the 'help' I got from my gentle readers. I'm certain some of you could suggest to Princess a task billybear must complete before being allowed release. Just keep in mind there are time considerations here so 'wear a cock cage for forty days' is out of the question jem. But even with that limitation you PALS of mine should be able to come up with something Princess might consider.
The suggestions will have to be emailed to Her since I'm not suppose to know. You know Her email address, I wont put it here to have some spambot scarf up. Give it a subject line of "billybear task" and we'll see what happens :-)
Some random comments from a wonderful call.
"Oh! billybear wouldn't it be fun if you toilet papered your neighbors house?!"
"How about I get a paper bag filled with dog poop, light it, ring the doorbell a million times and waddle off?"
"billyeeee ... do you own a trampoline?"
::dead silence::
"Oh you do!!! You doooo!!!" laughter
"Actually my next door neighbor does"
"That'll work" gales of laughter
So I have little craft projects to perform involving hot glue guns, cardboard and rabbit ears or bee antenna. Other little knickknacks purchase or acquire, I can't recall all of it but I'll touch base with MsGrace as needed. I hope there's as much laughter and fun in our back to back May calls as there was in these last two!
To be honest, I'm not AT ALL worried and I'll betcha, neither is She.
Thanks for a wonderful time Princess Grace, I hope you had as much fun as I did! soft smile
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hmmm, i think when the choices include a mutant beebunny, that is hard to pass up.
ReplyDeleteNow, as far as the eggs are concerned, let me see if i have this straight. billybear is looking for one special egg but the other ones will contain tasks?
So if you find the special egg first, do you still do the tasks in the other ones? or do you only do the tasks for the ones you find before the special one?
Princess no doubt has some devilish ideas but here is what i would suggest. Princess Grace can make up a list of tasks and number them along with a number for the special "cumming" egg. Then the two of you agree on an impartial Mistress (who would never think of cheating in favor of Princess) to receive the numbered list.
billy, you number the eggs and keep track of the order in which they are found.
While the hunt is going on, the impartial Mistress will email the list to billybear
When the hunt is done, you and Princess can match up the egg numbers with the list.
So, that's one idea. No matter what you do, i bet it will be fun.
So if you find the special egg first, do you still do the tasks in the other ones?
ReplyDeleteYes, I wouldn't be allowed to um have my 'special time' until all tasks are completed. It's the order that the tasks are completed that will be determined by the eggs. But the cummies egg no matter when found will be last but it must be found!
I like the idea of Princess the day before the call emailing me the number of tasks. I can put the number in the eggs and then when I call them out she tells me the task. These tasks don't have to be outdoor tasks, so a task that involves the webcam might be considered :-)
I'm sorry banky but I literally laughed out loud when you brought in the impartial Mistress. Methinks you're over thinking this a bit. As far as I'm concerned Princess can make these tasks up on the fly if she's in the mood. I just thought my fellow pervs might have some good ideas to toss Her way.
Anyway if you have ideas banky please mail them. For example 'Princess must hiccup for billybear' is a delightful suggestion. I'm certain She'll put that one on Her list!
Thanks for the comment and the idea of putting numbers in the eggs!
LMAO
ReplyDeleteMay's gonna be a fun month for billy and his bear keeper.
I vote for the "mutant" version, too! (Are you surprised?)
*So I'm asking for your take, please vote in the comment section.*
ReplyDeleteI vote for the bumblebee. I think that each time you find an egg, Princess should make you lie down on it and hump on it until you "pollinate" it. I've already notified your neighbors, so they can keep their kids away from the windows.
*I'm certain some of you could suggest to Princess a task billybear must complete before being allowed release.*
Ohhhh... could I EVER!!! ::fires off an email to Princess with about 50 tasks in it::
Great call, and I hope you BOTH have a wonderful time when this finally happens!
little bitchass
*Princess no doubt has some devilish ideas*
ReplyDeleteOooooohhh... gave me an idea! Billybear can use devilled eggs! They'd be much softer and squishier when he's humping them!
little bitchass
*Then the two of you agree on an impartial Mistress (who would never think of cheating in favor of Princess) to receive the numbered list.*
ReplyDeleteBillybear... I have come here to offer my services in the event that you can not come up with an impartial Mistress in time. I am NOT a Mistress, but as you know, Corruptrix' impartiality is beyond reproach. I would NEVER be influenced by Princess Grace if she were to "suggest" any innapropriate hijinks to me. I will even try to forget about that big wooden stake that you rammed through my heart a few weeks ago.
Corruptrix
Im thinking Myself, one night bunny bear, the other bee bear. lmao
ReplyDeleteThe bunny..oh you know how bunnies love to fuck! This is going to be too much fun!
As for bankys idea, about numbering the little pieces of paper, I had come up with that like right after I got off the phone with billy, so great idea banky! Your thinking like Me....be scared, very very scared! lmao
Wont this be fun?!
And if billy wont write what happened on our two nights....I always could right? LMFAO
Wont this be fun?!
ReplyDeleteYou bet! You KNOW how excited I am about this! WE are going to have so much fun!!!
And if billy wont write what happened on our two nights....I always could right?
awwwww Princess You KNOW I'll blog it but if you want to blog it, wow that would be soooo yummy for me. soft smile
hop hop, buzz buzz
Your honey bunny bear bee :-)