I have an upcoming call with MsGrace and I thought it might be fun to issue a public challenge. The call is strictly limited to thirty minutes so here are the rules:
If I cum within the thirty minute time limit then I have to sing, in my blog "I'm a Little Teapot" to MsGrace. If She looses and I don't cum then she has to sing it to me in Her blog. Only the first verse.
Additional rules:
All trash talk must be kept in the comments section of this blog entry! So everyone knows where to look.
The participants of this (Billy, MsGrace), are only allowed to post their trash talk once per twenty four hour period!
All observers, side bet takers and hecklers can post to their hearts' content.
The final rule is most critical: This is suppose to be FUN! If things get heated, ugly etc. I will pull this blog entry and it just didn't happen. MsGrace and I are the sole judges of that. So play nice! I'm not worried about MsGrace but sometimes in the spirit of fun these comments can be misconstrued. Keep that in mind when posting. I want to open this up to everybody who cares to join in.
So, is MsGrace up for the greatest challenge She has ever faced in Her life?!
I will post to the comments section first ... and wait for MsGrace's response to see if She accepts my challenge!
You'll know when the teapot entry goes up who lost!
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So MsGrace,
ReplyDeleteThink ya can take me? Hah! You're just a giiirrrll.
'precious' assures me that this time he will not fail me ...
OH COME ON everybody names their dick! quit giggling!
I'm rubber and your glue. Everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you!
Now you're just turning yourself on if you taunt me.
The smart money is on Billy!
The smart money is on billy??? Oh please...lille itty bitty billy thinks he can take on the Princess? ::giggles:: Awww, but the really funny thing is, you did not read the small print to this challenge...if you DON'T cum in the 30 minutes....how long do you think it will be before you ever cum again??? ::giggles:: Oh maybe then you can sing Merry Christmas to everyone. LMAO
ReplyDeleteI am not worried....I maybe "just a girl" but billy....what are youuuuuuu? ::giggles::
*sticking out tongue*
Grace
::Billy holding a large magnafying glass, going over the contract he signed with MsGrace. "Yep, yep, it's right there." Billy wheels on his lawyer, "You are SO FIRED!"::
ReplyDeleteHmmmm, good point MsGrace, but let me ask you this ...
Are You sure You want to put this pet through such a lengthy denial process? I've heard that I tend not to handle it very well, that I get odderererer ...
::smile::
MsGrace You promised You'd never call 'precious' "lille itty bitty." Now look what You've done! You've made him spitting mad! Now I've got an angry 'precious' in my, er, on my hands ...
Wait a minute! Oh, I see what you're doing. You can't fool Billy, no siree.
::Billy glares down at 'precious' and mutters, "I'll deal with you later!"::
::Billy notices the picture of MsGrace next to her comment entry::
Billy whispers, "MsGrace, I don't know if anyone has ever pointed this out to You before or not, but I can see Your panties! You might want to deal with that ... You sure are pretty ... where'd You get that smile? ... I just wanna ..."
OH NOW COME ON!!! I vote that MsGrace has to cross her legs for the duration of this contest!
::crickets::
::Billy glares at the circle of friends and other kids who have come to watch this battle on the playground. They're suddenly very quiet, looking at their shoes ... grinning::
Oh, I see ... 'you can take Her' you said ... 'She's just a girl' you said ... 'come on billy everybody's challenged Her' you said ...
It sure can be tough being the new kid on the play ground!
::billy grins::
Allrighty then. What am I MsGrace? Besides a pet, like all of Your pets, who just absolutely ADORES You? Well I'm gonna tell Ya, yeppers
You must have forgotten how craaazy I am. I'm Your worst nightmare. I'm the only pet who went the distance! Oh, did I just see a flicker of concern cross that beautiful face of Yours? ... You know exactly who I am MsGrace ... that's right ... say it ... I'm
bat boy!
Hahahahahahaha
::billy sticks his thumbs in his ears, wiggles his fingers at MsGrace AND sticks out his tounge::
OH! I hope this doesn't get too heated LMAO
LMAO
ReplyDeleteA bat boy...and you think I am scared of YOU? And your little itty bitty challenge. Ohhh no....I have taken bigger down, I can take you too. ::giggles::
As for you getting oddddder....its not thatttt much more silly then you already are.
Now you can stick your fingers in your ears all you want, but I little billy am not into ear wax, so you can forget it. Sooo when you take your thumbs out of your ears, your sucking on them yourself. ::giggles:: Yup yup, thats what your going to do. lol
And if you think My panties are too much...maybe I should start posting some really really really naughty little pretty pictures of Myself. ::wicked giggles:: Hmmmm how would little billy do there?
Kisses,
Your Princess
Grace
billy.... tsk tsk tsk...
ReplyDeleteYou are foolishly taunting our Princess, and you know she's gonna make you pay for that one way or another.
Who do I hope wins? Well I have to admit it would be yummy to hear that sweet voice (Princess' voice, not yours) singing Little Teapot, and thinking of you beneath the mistletoe with your icepack between your legs, but I have to go with Princess here. I know whats in my best interests. After all, she is my Mistress, and I think I'd like to cum before Christmas too.
little bitchass
"And if you think My panties are too much...maybe I should start posting some really really really naughty little pretty pictures of Myself. ::wicked giggles:: Hmmmm how would little billy do there?"
ReplyDeleteI ... I ... Triple Dog Dare You!
Sorry I had to break protocol there but time is running out! Show time is fast approaching and billy is taking Princess downtown! Since you have the technology I think a little mp3 of you singing would be just so yummy!
But I think You should email the the pics to me and not post them! You're something of a tease I hear, why should others benefit from billy's hard work? They didn't issue this challenge.
::billy sticks his tongue out at the other rubberneckers::
So my Princess fork 'em over if You're giiiirl enough! You know what works for me, any pic You're in, from Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress to a potato sack. Billy can take it!
Hah! Didn't think so ...
Now my good pals ace and jem have been telling me about a secret device I am going to use against You. It's called an aneros and it will make me invulnerable to your charms! I can hardly wait to hear Your begging and pleading at minute 28 "Please billy! Pleeeaaase cum for me, I don't want to sing. Oh pretty pretty please billy"
So, my inbox awaits my beautiful, wonderful Princess. Are You going to put Your money where that oh-so-fine mouth of Yours is?
And if She does cowboy up the rest of you don't even bother begging billy for a little looksee - not gonna happen! Issue your own danged challenge.
Well you best start practicing your lines sweetie, awwww whatsa matter MsGrace "cat got your tongue?" You look so desperate so helpless!
Hahahahahaha
Thanks ace & jem for the aneros thing, I've truly got her licked now!
billy! You're very welcome! Princess doesn't stand a chance of winning if you're using that Aneros!
ReplyDeletelittle bitchass
"billy! You're very welcome! Princess doesn't stand a chance of winning if you're using that Aneros!"
ReplyDeleteYour right jemmie! If he has that toy inside himself..I will never win, he wont cum for sure *wink-wink* I mean...wow...good thinking jemmie and ace...mind you, I thought you were on MY side. ::giggles::
*walking away holding in the giggling*
*mind you, I thought you were on MY side. ::giggles::
ReplyDeletePrincess, we are usually always on your side, except that this time we just felt sorry for underdog billy because he's sooooooo overmatched. We just wanted to help make this contest a little less one-sided. We figured that having the Aneros inside would give him a better chance of not cumming too soon.
little bitchass
Merry Christmas, billy!
I can't do this anymore. Billy, we've been leading you astray.
ReplyDeleteThe aneros will NOT help you last longer...
...unless it is used simultaneously with a vibrating cock ring. I'm sorry we tricked you. I hope you can forgive us, and that you receive this info soon enough to help you.
Sorry, Princess Grace, but I think Billy deserves a fair chance.
"The aneros will NOT help you last longer...
ReplyDelete...unless it is used simultaneously with a vibrating cock ring. I'm sorry we tricked you. I hope you can forgive us, and that you receive this info soon enough to help you."
ACE!!! What are you doing??? You can't tell him these secrets you have learned.....This will make him...just able to go for hoursss and hoursss.....::sob:: How will I ever win? Ace....how could you!!!
*walking off, leaving a whispering evil laugh trailing behind Me*
Fellas I can't thank you enough for all your help but I'm starting to feel like some sort of cyborg here with all this crap strapped on and a aneros shoved up my ass. Not gonna go that way.
ReplyDeleteFor me the Princess is all the stimulation I will ever need!
We may one day explore enhancing my orgasms if it amuses Her to do so but I'm very happy right where I'm at and I definitely don't want anything that will shorten the call!
So how are you going to do it then billy?
::soft smile::
Well MsGrace and I are gabbers and I wouldn't want to deprive her of that, She means too much to me! So, of course I'll have to discuss BattleStar with her and other topics that are part of everything special about Her that aren't necessarily fantasy related but are definitely never you mind and none of your business. It's our business and it's as important to me as getting off if not more so.
All the while the clock is going tick-tock, tick-tock
Now if she can roll the fantasy before we start truly chatting I'm a gonner. I have no intention of messing with that. I just want to lose myself in her. Feel Her in my head, listen to Her ...
You know of what I speak ...
So which way will it go?
I really hope to find out tonight if I'm very very lucky!
But as I write this my heart turns to my Sweet Princess who is just too much fun. She can be moody and change her mind, well so can Her billy.
MsGrace if I'm fortunate enough to get you on the line tonight, this silly wittle pet formally requests an hour of your time!
After we're done with the gabbing and the talking and the giggling we can roll the fantasy and see how long Your Billy can go. Calls with You are so special and so much fun for me that I don't want to feel rushed.
Please?!
"MsGrace if I'm fortunate enough to get you on the line tonight, this silly wittle pet formally requests an hour of your time!"
ReplyDeleteYou know how I feel on this subject normally, but I thought you only wanted a half hour?? You have changed your wants in one day? ::giggles:: Ok I am like that too..but still. ::giggles::
Just dont think because we talk about battlestar that your going to win this deal...ohhh noooo....::giggles:: The moment I have a half hour...your Mine...Ok no, your already Mine...but I will be hearing your sweet wittle voice singing Im a little tea pot before the call is over. ::giggles::
cyborg....too funny!!!
And all those extra things are a lot of fun...but I enjoy ol natural too....as you know. ::giggles:: I wont need all the extra's...just listen to My voice billy....you know what I want....aww thats My good little billy....::giggles:: Yes you know...
*walking off humming Im a little tea pot*
Kisses,
Your Princess
Grace
PS of course your going to get Me on the phone too...Your My first call of the night silly! ::giggles::
ReplyDelete::billy can't stop giggling::
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh precious liked that little preview You wonderful wonderful tease.
Like I said when that fantasy rolls I'm a gonner ...
"Ok no, your already Mine"
You see that guys! I'm Hers!!!!
Yippeeee!!
It just doesn't get any better ...
Plaaay with me Princess
Sheesh, I might as well post the fucking song now - LOL
::kisses and hugs to the best Mistress billy could have ever had::
Your grateful Billy
"Sheesh, I might as well post the fucking song now - LOL"
ReplyDeleteOh you know it!! But at the sametime....maybe if your really really sweet (which you always are) I might just let you hear Me sing it too. ::Giggles:: Just for you billy!
"I might just let you hear Me sing it too."
ReplyDelete::billy dies::
::thud::
The thought of such a gift keeps him from going into the light.
I will be very, very sweet for My Princess. In fact I shall be too cute for my own damned good!
Billy shouts out to the rubberneckers, "HA! And let me be perfectly clear on this. If She decides to sing that song just for poor billy I will never speak of it. MsGrace can of course, just to torture you but nada from billy, except for an extra spring in my step. But if She decides to keep you guessing, that's Her prerogative as always!"
::Big Grin::
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete