MsGrace told me to go sleep in a cave until I got my shit together. Nah, this has been a planned overnighter and I've never slept in a cave before. Might be cool. It might suck, let's find out!
Anyway I was fortunate enough to get to hang out with MsGrace in the "blow your mind" chat room. I tried to send a smoke signal to jem, hope you caught up jemster. We pets should probably work out a notification system of some sort when there are MsGrace sightings. The IM thing works for me, so jem if you see Her holding court in some room, I'd appreciate an IM. Then you should probably set your neighbor's car on fire in case I'm not online. I'll do the same.
We almost had an incident in the chat room last night. I'm beginning to believe Billy is an acquired taste. There was this guy who strolled in and started chatting with MsGrace. He said he hadn't seen Her in quite awhile or something like that. Naturally I chimed in ...
Billy: So what was the problem? Were you in jail?
I mean, I figure if you haven't seen MsGrace for a while you'd better have a damn good reason. Just trying to help, you know.
He chimes back: Why would you think that Billy - a person of whom I've never met.
I'm staring hard at the line a person of whom I've never met and thinking ... Paxton?!! Anyway I made nice and avoided offending him, which really wasn't my intent. I was just trying to get a chuckle out of him, but things could have gotten very interesting very fast! LOL Also an IM window pops open from the Princess telling me to behave. That's so difficult to do ::smile:: but not when MsGrace asks.
She began to distract poor billy with her feet and toes, and I'll tell ya true I'm not a foot guy! Except for Her's ... yummy!
Well if you guys aren't laughing your asses off tonight at poor covered in bat guano Billy, I'll be mildly offended.
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

billy,
ReplyDeleteI'm sure by now that the bat colony has chosen you for their leader, but please don't invite all of your subjects to the chatroom with you tonight. Tonight's my nite on floor duty....
And on the notification thingy, thank you, it sounds great to me, but it won't work when I stupidly fall asleep. Maybe we can figure out a good way to remotely wake me up....
On behaving in the chatroom, I think you will be fine. It was prolly some of those residual effects from your unfortunate denial reaction. But like ace said, we aren't counting you as a friend simply because of the denial thing. It doesn't matter that you are into that earwax eating fetish or not, we will still be your friends and support you. And yes, I am laughing softly to myself here... here...
Make sure you take off your guano covered shoes tonight before coming in....
little bitchass
"It doesn't matter that you are into that earwax eating fetish or not, we will still be your friends and support you."
ReplyDeleteUmm...jemmie it might not matter to you if he was into the earwax eating thing...but um...it would to Me. Ewww! I am pretty open minded...but that kinda makes Me wanna puke a little in My mouth. LMAO
And no billy, you were fine in the room. You just have a quirky sense of humor, that not all understand or adore like I do. ::giggles::
And remember, I told you...don't let the bats bite you...thats My job. ::wicked giggles::
"Umm...jemmie it might not matter to you if he was into the earwax eating thing...but um...it would to Me. Ewww!"
ReplyDeleteDammit jem! I told you I needed to introduce Her to this. These things take time! My whole master plan of perverting the Princess ruined!
"My Princess what lovely lobes you have. Might I give you a "wet Billy, er, wet Willie"?
Gone ... don't you dare tell her about the Mexican midgets ....
shit! ::mutters. can't even keep my own darned mouth shut::
Thanks Princess ::billy blushes at being 'adored::
Oh I am SO looking forward to having you give me a little "nibble ::giggle::" real soon. Letting my want and need build but not in an insane denial way. I promise to be appropriately waaaanty and neeedy and beg-y. Just the way you likee!!
I just love the anticipation of a Princess Grace call ... ::soft smile::
Forever Your Billy,
Billy
Supreme Overlord
Cavern 23
Colony 9
Mr Supreme Overlord, Sir!
ReplyDeleteI was totally mortified and sorry to have ruined your "Earwax Surprise" fantasy with Princess, but now I'm thinking it's a good thing because I don't want her puking in her mouth even a little bit.
But I will keep quiet about the midgets... unless she makes me tell her... she is holding certain personal information over my head and also I might like to cum again someday...
And what is your secret? What does one have to do to get even a little bite from Princess?
Say hi to all your subjects in the colony for me, OK? I'm not goin' in there cuz I just took a shower.
little bitchass