Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm a Little Teapot

I'm MsGrace's teapot, short and stout
She owns my handle, She owns my spout

When She gets me all steamed up, and hears me shout

She tips me over and pours me out!

Sheeeesh, that was embarrassing - but OH SO worth it!

Originally published on 18 Nov 06 at 1:30AM - wanted to keep it at the top of the blog for MsGrace. She won fair and square and deserves some gloat time before I bury this entry below the fold of this blog - LOL

9 comments:

  1. billy.... when will you ever learn? You should know by now that you can never ever in your best day beat Princess at this game! Haven't you been paying attention? I didn't want to say anything until it was over, but this contest was just not fair. You never had a chance from the start. But it sure was fun to watch you being led to the slaughter! hee hee

    And you certainly do have a lovely singing voice there, billy... what song are you gonna sing next?

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And you certainly do have a lovely singing voice there, billy... what song are you gonna sing next?"

    Well Princess seemed to like it when I sang it to Her over the phone.

    In fact she made me sing it several times, with various clicking noises and "sound check" in the background ...

    Oh no!

    What song am I singing next? Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress. I hope to be singing that tune for a long time ...

    ::soft smile::

    That long cool woman had it all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! You should have heard billy!!! I have never laughed so hard....it was sooooo cuteeee!!! Almost as cute as all the little whimpers and moans before....::giggles:: I had to....::giggles:: Such a good singing voice.....My good little billy was so sweet!!!!

    Ok off to nap ::giggles::

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Originally published on 18 Nov 06 at 1:30AM - wanted to keep it at the top of the blog for MsGrace. She won fair and square and deserves some gloat time before I bury this entry below the fold of this blog - LOL"

    Ok then....glaot, gloat, gloat. ::giggles:: There I did it. lol

    *walking away sining softly, Im a little tea pot....*

    ReplyDelete
  6. ::soft smile::

    I had already published two entries since our historic call. You know what a chatterbox I am.

    Didn't seem right to bury it right away under "countdown" and "kissed"

    You know me I just can't seem to shut up, too long blog entries, emails, IMs.

    ::sigh::

    I yam what I yam I guess. I just like talking to you all and MsGrace in particular (so shoot me).

    Billy, more tired than he thinks - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I can't believe you lost, Billy. LOL

    By the way, it's hard to tell from the typing, but I suspect your voice cracks a little on the word "pot". Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :: Wow! I can't believe you lost, Billy. ::

    Yep ace, I got to taunt and tease the best Mistress in the world for me Who was oh so cool enough to play along! for five days or so.

    I got to bat lead off in Her marathon and hopefully help a little in that.

    I got to sing to my Mistress and modified the words which seemed to absolutely delight Her, and I love delighting Her.

    And I don't have to wait until Christmas ... um, do I MsGrace?! for release.

    Yeppers, I lost big time!

    ::BIG SMILE::

    ReplyDelete
  9. *the best Mistress in the world for me Who was oh so cool enough to play along! for five days or so.

    billy, Princess was only lulling you into a false sense of security. Bet she turned it on for the session though... lol

    (quietly sings, "Have yourself a merry little Christmas...")

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete