Saturday, November 18, 2006

Countdown

I don't know how many of you participated in the initial rush to call a Mistress last night but it was fun to watch for a bit. While I waited for MsGrace I bebopped over to the chat room to see what was going on.

The place was pretty busy and MsHannah was in there being funny and everyone was flirty. People kept throwing up count down numbers 45mins ... 30mins. I was clowning around and said something like, "Strokers and Sissies start your engines!" Envisioning fingers poised over their redial buttons. I don't think anyone was taking calls and then at the 15min mark my IM pops open from MsGrace checking to make sure I'm ready.

I babble something back about being oh-so-ready and She hits me back with the dreaded "brb." I figure She's shaving her legs, painting Her nails, and getting Herself so very, very pretty for Billy. I'm anxious and bored at the same time which is weird to feel so I decided to pass the time on this IM screen. I can't remember exactly what I typed, I was in a bit of a state but here's the gist:

  • Billy: 10mins cold sweat breaks out across billy's forehead
  • Billy: 7mins billy notices MsGrace's pic on IM saying "Worship Me" Billy does as he's told
  • Billy: 5mins billy's heart is racing
  • Billy: 3mins billy starts fondling himself, he's all "leaky" and "dribbly"
  • MsGrace: You just pull those pants up and settle down!
  • Billy: yes MsGrace
  • Billy: 1min billy dies
  • MsGrace: settle down! You can make it.
  • Billy: Midnight OMG OMG may I call?! ::finger poised on the redail button::
  • MsGrace: just give me a sec to sign on ...
  • MsGrace: Call! Hurry before the phone rings!
I gotta tell you. That countdown was erotic as hell to experience from this pet's point of view.

::humming "I'm MsGrace's teapot ..."::

2 comments:

  1. "MsGrace: Call! Hurry before the phone rings!"

    I can't believe you put this in here. lol I do this to a lot of people...but I feel bad I have too. But its trueeee! You open up the phone line..and you better get in there or else there is some people trying to cut. ::giggles::

    Glad you found it exciting though ::giggles::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course I found it exciting! I was about to talk to You!! It just doesn't get better than that.

    My favorite part of the countdown was when you told me to pull up my pants. I was getting a little carried away there - LOL

    It's fun when you get all bossy :-)

    ReplyDelete