Ever been kissed by MsGrace? I have, twice now. Now just to be clear this is all in the mind sort of stuff and not what I call a "Real World Event." Being actually kissed by Her will never occur and I'm quite comfortable with that.
I referred to it earlier in the blog as a "blackout." It happened last night as a culmination of our little battle. Wanna hear about last night's call? OK
We had our chit-chat session and I think both of us were glad to have it. At about the thirty minute mark of my time with MsGrace she began to roll the fantasy. I want you to picture a movie scene for me, so that I can illustrate the depths of this battle, how intense it was. Exactly how hard I fought and how long it lasted!
Picture MsGrace standing in a field of flowers, wearing whatever you desire, (I was kind of holding a mental image of her in that pink number she posted for this marathon) holding Her arms open and me sprinting across the field as fast as I can towards Her, arms out stretched, screaming, "Oh Take me dear merciful Mistress, take me! Please, please please"
She takes me down with a fireman's carry and I'm on my back and She's on top (where she should be) staring down into my eyes, her hair tickling my cheek. Her perfume ... perfection. She gives me an easy smile and starts to teeeaaase me and plaaay with me. I open my mind wide to Her, no defenses, I want Her deep in my head.
I have no idea how long this went on but it was really nice. She was running off a fantasy I had sent her but She was modifying it which is what I hoped She would do. Taking me deeper, plaaaaying, teaasing, and then deeper still. I know at a certain point well within the thirty minutes She could have got me off but She's taking Her time. I think, no, I know she was enjoying me, the state I was in, all my "little whimpers and moans" as she said in a comment in the teapot entry.
She's also studying me, and I don't mean in a cold way, judging by the feedback I'm providing when to plant the kiss. And then She leans down and kisses me. She says something that I can't quite recall but She also said later that She was going to blog it or something. But this phrase (something about being Hers forever) set off a chord of buttons/triggers in my head and I'm just gone. I know I said things to Her that I meant but I'm not going to share, except that yes, I do want to be Hers forever (duh). My orgasm was intense but oddly distant (no less pleasurable) because all these synapses were firing off in my head. A kind of fugue state maybe?
Her kiss is clean, fresh, and very erotic. Can't describe it really and it's different for you I'm certain anyway. MsGrace is a great kisser.
It takes me a minute or two to recover, come out of that fugue state, catch my breath and then ...
I start to sing ::big smile::
PS: I already feel that I've given too much about my time with MsGrace. So why am I doing it? Because the next time I say I got kissed you'll know exactly what I mean and because I want to try and convey to you exactly why I hold these times and conversations with MsGrace so close to my chest. They are all so very very special to me and they're mine and MsGraces only. If you found this description vague well I'm going to get vaguer - LOL that reads pretty funny for poor already lucid billy.
PSS: Hey I think I just got my own *hiccup :-)
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey billy, I got to kiss her a couple of times too on Saturday! (wink wink, Princess)
ReplyDeletelittle bitchass
Wow Jem,
ReplyDeleteTWO Kisses! The Princess knows not to push me that hard, She knows I have a bad heart.
Still it's a goal, I think I'd like to go for it!
Pretty pretty please Princess?