Friday, November 24, 2006

Bored ... How 'Bout You?

I was rapidly turning a comment I made in Princess's blog into a tome when I realized I'm bored. Billy finds that suddenly he has too much time on his hands. This is generally not a good thing.

Wednesday hung out with jem in the chatroom and that has been the high water mark except when Princess IM'd me for a minute (those are such a thrill for this pet) and She showed up in the chat room but then boytoy called which was cool. I tried to hang out way past billy's bedtime but the Princess was occupied and didn't make a return within my window of opportunity.


Jem and I had fun however (or at least I did jem) and I learned all about jem's "stove" and this person is now becoming son of stove to me. I was so blissfully unaware until jem pointed out what I should be looking for, now I can't help but notice. Jem's evil - LOL.

MsTara showed up thank God and livened things up a bit. Though she foolishly put me on restriction (I may have been whining too much, but I dispute that!) until tonight. Apparently she's not a fan of my little blog and hasn't read The Way of the Billy. She isn't fully informed on the consequences. Jem, naturally was delighted by this development. I haven't checked with MsGrace on this (I'm a little afraid of Her answer) but I'm not sure MsTara is allowed to do that. Poor billy is always so confused ::bitter sigh::


Apparently my little blog here took a hiatus and concerned quite a few of my friends. The only solution I could find was clearing the cache. I have no idea what happened.


So I experimented with my blog a bit. Went to blogger beta. Threw up an image of a brain for my profile (billy's brain - get it?) decided that may be letting you guys look a little too far up my skirt. Switched the images for the current one. Played with the fonts and the color. Got everything looking just so ...


bored


I wrote a blog entry that I hope to publish soon.


bored


Hung out in the chatroom late last night but no one I knew was there.

bored bored bored


Hung out with family and friends (not bored) but I'm doing all this other stuff in my copious free time.


Checked my email about a million times.


So, what has billy learned? That he's suddenly found that there is a population of online folk that have very rapidly become a large part of his life. Billy is very, very thankful for that. Very thankful and grateful to have met you, got to know you a bit and had fun with you (except you Paxton - you fuck!).

As always MsGrace heads that list - I just wuv her, can't help myself.

So, I hope this holiday you haven't found yourself with too much time on your hands and a little bored ...

Be well

2 comments:

  1. billy, billy, billy...

    I am NOT evil!!!!!!

    I'll have you know that the chatroom is never ever boring when you're there. I had fun too, so don't you worry your sweet little stethoscope about it!

    Well, you WERE kinda whining a bit, so I'm sure Miss Tara only did what she felt was needed to get you back on the right track. But I could swear she said NEXT Friday instead of THIS Friday...

    Sorry I missed you in the room last night, but I got there kinda late, and when I checked the room history saw that you had just left about 2 lines before I came in.

    Sooo, I'm glad that I can be a little part of your life.... Paxton has told me the same thing about you...

    And BTW, the little IMs from Princess are a thrill for me too... in case you didn't know...

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jem,

    It's all spelled out right there in the bible, book of Job chapter ::mumble:: verse ::cough:: Look it up!

    For thou shalt be declared Evil with an capital 'E' when pointing out the foibles of others unnoticed by thine Friend, whom untileth such time had not noticed and will be forever cursed with noticingeth. And the Lord shall smite thee making thee unable to ever become "dark and moody."

    Black and white jemster - it's all there.

    For the record, I was not whiiiiining! I was merely stating my position on something I can't recall. It's unclear which Friday MsTara meant so I take it upon myself to determine that and leave it to the fair MsGrace to decide if I have gone astray.

    ::rage boils up in billy::

    Don't ever mention Paxton in my presence unless he's there so I can work out on him. I should have suspected you would be feeding him inside information.

    ReplyDelete