Ace first pointed this out to me, I've been waiting for him to make his own posting but ... times up baby :-)
reader.google.com
To listen to the google PR hacks or ace for that matter this little reader does just about everything but blow you. I've been playing around with it and it's quite useful.
Stay up to date.
Google Reader constantly checks your favorite news sites and blogs for new content.
Share with your friends.
Use Google Reader's built-in public page to easily share interesting items with your friends and family.
Use it anywhere, for free.
Google Reader is totally free and works in most modern browsers, without any software to install.
Billy says check it out.
BTW ace when I pointed it out to the Princess she was most appreciative. She started to teaaase me and plaaay with me :-)
Thanks for the heads up ace!
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Billy, I've been so busy I havent' had time to make a proper post about this very pervy issue!
ReplyDeleteIn retrospect, I've glad her highness Princess Grace received this news from you, as I have had my quoto of teasing filled lately.
Have a great one!
billy, this software may do everything but blow you, but I guarantee it will never give you the same sweet feelings that just being around Princess does.
ReplyDelete(insert big smile here)
little bitchass