I was a distance runner in high school. When the gun goes off everyone takes off in this mad initial sprint before settling down and getting into the pace of the thing, going the distance. I can feel the initial rush of becoming a pet wearing off, of settling down and starting the work of completing the race.
What is this race you speak of Billy, what's the point?
Well the point's this gentle reader.
I need balance in my life, pace.
That's why I chose MsGrace. I want to reiterate that for you, I chose MsGrace. She was perfectly happy hanging out in her own area of the playground when Billy strolled up, looking at his shoes, blushing and said, "Wanna go steady?" She could have said no, she offered me a variety of options that could work and I could still date the other girls, but I wasn't looking for that and after explaining to me that she goes out with other boys she accepted. (I envision poor MsGrace with her head buried in her hands thinking, "Won't this guy ever shut up?" ::smile::)
Now why wasn't I looking at other options? I'm out of control. That's it pure and simple. I've done all the typical things that folk of my ilk tend to do. I'll purge, I'll swear to never do it again and I'll hold firm for a few months and then ... well some of you know of what I speak. I'm wired in such a way that precludes, without a battery of psychologists and drugs, me completely turning away from this aspect of myself. 'nuff said on poor weak Billy. I am what I am.
Now during my wandering through the wilderness I indirectly interviewed a lot of Ladies for the position. Looking for the right one to control my cock and for me MsGrace is the one. Others of you have chosen other Mistresses. That's cool. I feel that as complicated as this is for me and most likely MsGrace she's willing to try. I find that unique, but then she clicks for me across a whole strata of emotional levels that makes Her unique.
What I've realized is that I need a hand and MsGrace is willing to pace me, to keep me from spinning way out of control. That's the type of Mistress Billy is looking for and the type of Mistress I think I've finally found.
In a seperate post MsGrace says effectively that this could end at anytime by either one of us. Sure it could, that's just the nature of life. But this grateful pet wants to close with the following thought:
Thank you MsGrace, thank you so much for even trying to help little ol' me... ::soft smile::
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment