Monday, October 23, 2006

Into the Flame

Well that should bring you right up to date on Billy's tale (if you're just coming into this blog I would highly recommend that you start from the bottom up).

I have a call scheduled (to the best of my abilities - given my lifestyle) with MsGrace in the next few days. I hope that I'll get to speak with her then!

Depending on how that goes, and you might have difficulty believing this but it could go either way, pet - not pet. I get the feeling I'm a bit high maintenance ... this blog may or may not see the light of day.

So my fellow moths if there's anything I can leave you with it would be the words of MsGrace herself:
  • One thing that makes Me a little different then most in this line of play is the fact I honestly want to know what makes you tick. I want to find all the buttons that make you who you are. Once I do this...your all Mine in every sense of the word.
You up for that? :-) I push my chips into the pot ... "All in"

2 comments:

  1. Billikins! So happy that you have reached Nirvana! Welcome to the fold, and I know you will love it here! I know I do! With our Princess is definitely the most yummy of all places to be.

    Great blog! I read it all, and I remember a lot of the chatroom stuff you mentioned. I also identify strongly with a lot of the feelings you've been experiencing. And don't worry... you can use my name in the blog if you want without asking me, silly billy....

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete