Monday, October 23, 2006

Broken

Later on, slut that I am I get in the mood and call one of the Mistresses. The call goes nowhere, I'm not into it. I'm confused, what's wrong? Something feels "broke" and I don't know what it is.

The next day at work I'm sitting in our "break room" smoking a cig and mulling it over. I come to several realizations the most important being that I'm tired, tired of being a phone slut. I wanna settle down and have someone (guess who? gentle reader) take control of the situation.

I reread part of MsGrace's "about" page:
  • I want to be more then just your phone fantasy Princess. I want to be the one you long for. I am going to be your salvation, your guiding light. You will learn you crave to talk to Me, not just to stroke you and tease that cock, but also for your own piece of Mind. You may laugh when you read this, not understanding yet. But those of you who have called Me already are just nodding their heading thinking, oh yes.
  • I will get into your head like no other....and then you will see. I am going to be the prescription for your addiction.

Yep, that's what Billy needs but he's going to need some help from the Princess. A little guidance in becoming a slut no more. Simply Grace's ...

I want that, but don't know if I'm worthy of the honor of becoming one of her pets. I send her a detailed message. I'm still waiting for a reply. Just to be clear about this, since it comes across as whiny (and boy can I be a needy/greedy little Billy). One thing I've gotten use to is the fact MsGrace is incredibly busy. I tend to send her rather detailed emails and she doesn't have the time to sit down and spend all afternoon answering Billy's questions (as shocking as that may seem!). This was an adjustment for me but one I'm making. What I've discovered over the course of our relationship is that she reads them. I am heard and that's the point of the email isn't it? If I have a pressing concern/question then during the call all shall be answered and discussed. So I'm comfortable waiting. If I know I'm going to be talking to her then I'm serene.

Well you only live once, this moth folds his wings and dives toward the flame ...

2 comments:

  1. "I want that, but don't know if I'm worthy of the honor of becoming one of her pets"

    You are very worthy billy. Im glad we got the chance to talk about it...and make the move for you to be My little billy. ::soft smile::

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no where else I'd rather be! (and remember, I looked around a little :-) so I think I know what I'm talking about)

    ReplyDelete