All I really want to say about the second call is that up till that point I would wake up every morning and get onto IM and there would be a message from MsGrace saying something down the lines of, "Thank you Billy, I had fun." Or something to that effect.
That was the last time I ever received one from MsGrace. I sort of miss it, I thought it was a nice touch.
I'm figuring that she no longer feels that I need it or that we're on a different plane or something. I hope so anyway. My biggest fear is that I'll bore her, anything but that. I'm realizing that She is quite a busy Lady and I'm growing increasingly grateful that I can get an audiance with Her. She can certainly pick and choose who she wants to talk with.
This little moth is hovering closer and closer to the flame that is MsGrace.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"My biggest fear is that I'll bore her, anything but that."
ReplyDeleteHow could you even think that billy?? Your anything BUT boring!! And if you have not figured out, I honestly love spending time with you.
Such a silly little ideas and worries....no worries My pet. ::giggles::
"My pet"
ReplyDeleteOh, I so much want that MsGrace!