I'm calling Mistresses when the mood strikes
I'm also starting to make friends (I guess that's the best way to put it) but I can't tell you their names because I don't have their permission. I feel that it would be presumptuous of me and I hate to be rude without cause.
One particular guy in there has this total commitment thing going on with MsKate, a fine Southern belle. No frolicking around for that guy, he's not even interested.
Billy the slut is intrigued

billy, whoever that lucky boy who is that you are intrigued by, I bet he glad for your friendship as well, and doesn't mind if you refer to him at all. :)
ReplyDeleteOnce you find that person that gets you, you're so much better off waiting to talk to them. It's much more rewarding. I think you're finding that out.
Great work with your blog!
Ace - welcome back! I can only thank you for inspiring me to change my slutty ways.
ReplyDeleteI'm learning as fast as I can ace!
Thanks for being around!