Well as innocent as these sordid kind of things can be. I had been involved with a phone sex service for a long time and my personality is that I tend to hunker down when I find something that works for me. Well the service got into some kind of problem where they could no longer take Visa and you would have to Western Union this and submit blood sample that etc. Too much work. So I decided to see what the net had to offer ...
Well it has quite a bit to offer. I googled around and came across Sissy School and then rapidly other sites run by this particular service, such as Black Book Girls (which didn't exist at the time).
This service offers a veritable smorgasbord of perversion and the ladies who staff it are very, very good at their jobs. The site has mp3s so you can hear their voices and bios on the various girls specialties along with photos of the ladies. All of it accurate as best I can tell. Some of the girls have mp3s right off their bio pages.
I start to listen ...
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment