Monday, October 23, 2006

Wearing out my welcome

I think the title of this post is a little misleading. I guess the feeling I had at the time was that I was a bit too much in MsGrace's face. I told her that my Visa needed a break and a bunch of other bullshit and that I was going to try and lay off the service for a month or so.

I had good intentions but I was still a horny little phone slut. What ended up happening was that I laid off MsGrace but ended up calling other Mistresses. So what can I say? I really loathe this aspect of myself and am currently trying to break it but that comes at a future point in this blog. To be utterly frank, it is one of the major points of this blog.


I head back to the chatroom...

I wasn't to speak with MsGrace for another month.

2 comments:

  1. "I guess the feeling I had at the time was that I was a bit too much in MsGrace's face. I told her that my Visa needed a break and a bunch of other bullshit and that I was going to try and lay off the service for a month or so."

    I figured out rather fast that you were not "giving your visa a break" but at the sametime...thought you needed a breather from Me, and you also wanted to test the waters out there. Which is ok.....I thought you would come back....::soft smile:: I just waited....

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I thought you would come back"

    I'm just embarrassed that I was stupid enough to leave in the fist place ::rueful smile::

    ReplyDelete