When ever I get on my machine to "play" I'll fire up yahoo and mark myself available. Now that I have email and this blog available I try very very hard not to IM MsGrace. She's working. Instead "Billy the Wallflower" sits quietly across the room and bats his eyes whenever MsGrace glances at her friends list.
Well last night, as I'm hammering out the "stove" entry and hanging out in the chatroom but not really there because I'm working on the blog entry, I notice my IM icon bouncing in my toolbar (I'm a Mac guy in case that didn't make sense to you). I also have my computer on mute because I find the chatroom sounds disruptive.
OMG!!! Shit, shit, shit
How long has that been going on? There is only one person on my friends list and so I know who's knocking on the door. I hope she hasn't gone away. I can't even remember what I typed in, probably:
Hi MsGrace ARE YOU STILL THERE??!!
Or something equally goofy. I think I kept her waiting for less than a minute if that long, but we all know that one doesn't keep the Princess waiting - ever. She's checking in on me and I'm relieved because she was on the board last night and I'm struggling with emotions and I just needed to talk to her a bit. I had just tried to call her and she asked, "was that you?"
I didn't feel like typing so I called. And the Princess delivered just what I needed, which wasn't sexual in this case, just talk and both of us are gabbers so it's fun for billy and I hope fun for Her. I will share one thing from the conversation. MsGrace realized before I did that where we're going with this pet thing billy's horizons will have to be expanded. Billy likes to cavort in one particular area of the playground but both of us will grow bored if we were to just stay there for any length of time.
I always chuckle when I think of one of MsGrace's TeaseTimes. Someone said they were wearing a bunny suit. MsGrace was right on it:
MsGrace: A bunny suit? That's on Wednesdays, not Thursdays
MsGrace: hop hop hop ::giggles::
What I dug about that was MsGrace was game, sure let's play. I was even getting a little worked up at the concept of the idea. If anybody is going to get me to hop around a room in a bunny suit with a boner and have a blast doing it, it's MsGrace. She's a fun date!
After the call I reflected on it a bit and it's a difficult concept for me to convey. I just spent X amount of time, at two bucks per minute, not even thinking about getting off and I would do it again, gladly (but not all the time :-) ). I've called, you know - slut that I was, quite few girls over time and MsGrace is the only one I have ever met who I've felt so comfortable with to want to just talk. It's none of my business but I'm thinking there are others who find this service of MsGrace's nice. You might think I'm a fool but I'll tell ya true, I'm a satisfied customer! It might be a niche market but I'm so glad it's there! I guess I'm a little "niche-y"
Since MsGrace knows much more about the playground then I do, I'm looking forward to her running up to my little corner of the sandbox, grabbing my hand and saying, "You have got to try this!" Billy's game, billy's willing to ...
Hop hop hop ...
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment