Monday, October 23, 2006

Friday the 13th My Lucky Day

I send an email to MsGrace a few days before that October Friday asking if she's working that day. My master plan of trying to ignore her while batting my eyes from across the room having failed utterly.

Initially she's tepid, she's planning on pulling a long shift on that Saturday because the Black Book Girls site is opening and asks if maybe we could get together on Saturday. I reply back maybe but if not then it will be soon, the bit's between my teeth,
dammit gumby I'm gonna call!

A bit later she replies back that Friday should work out fine. I am ecstatic!

That night after waiting on the other end of an IM line (this is fine by me, as long as I know I'm in the queue life is good) she IM's that she's ready for the call. I call.

MsGrace serves up the best phone-sex fantasy I have ever had in my life!

Towards the end of the call at just the right moment in the fantasy I black out. First time ever.

It's something that you must experience first hand, it's very difficult to describe; if I were to take a shot at it I guess it would be this: Imagine you're laying in a large tub that's slowly filling with warm relaxing water. MsGrace's voice is the water and slowly without you even really knowing it you're submerged in the sound of her voice. You're just gone.

My impression is that it's not something you can make happen (it wouldn't be fair to MsGrace to pick up the phone and say, "Make me black out!") and I think it takes some work on the submissive's side. That work being you have to trust MsGrace totally, give yourself over to Her completely.

I'm a bit of a control freak (I think most subbies are in a way, if we don't want to go a certain direction in a fantasy it ain't gonna happen) so having that happen scared me initially. I IM'd someone in the chatroom when I saw him who reported a similar experience in his blog. He wasn't nearly as freaked out as I was about it and I settled down to mull this development over.

It dawns on me ... I trust MsGrace (to cite Woody Allen)
with my second favorite organ, completely. As weird as it might sound, I hope it happens again.

This moth is very near the flame now and orbiting, but not quite done fucking up ...

3 comments:

  1. 'My impression is that it's not something you can make happen (it wouldn't be fair to MsGrace to pick up the phone and say, "Make me black out!") and I think it takes some work on the submissive's side. That work being you have to trust MsGrace totally, give yourself over to Her completely."

    Your right, it takes trust. Trusting Me to just take care of you, and guide you. I will take you where you need to be..and make sure your safe and sound with Me. Trust Me also to share your feelings, your wants, your needs...its all about trust. Im glad you trusted to let Me in....and let yourself feel this. Im very glad it was with Me.....

    Kisses,
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. MsGrace I can't imagine such an experience coming from anyone but you! In fact my Mistress I don't even want to - it just doesn't get any better than you. I look forward to more of your guidance. I think I'm beginning to understand what is meant by that.

    I'm very happy ...

    Yours,
    Billy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your happy billy. You have made Me very happy too.

    Kisses,
    Your Princess
    Grace

    ReplyDelete