Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Third Call

I think it was after the second call that she gave me the moniker "Billy." I don't know if it was her first "Tease Time" or not but I think so, I know it was mine.

It was chaotic, the chatroom was filled with fans of MsGrace and all of us were yapping like puppies to get her attention. These are currently held on Thursday nights at 10PM.

MsGrace announces that she'll be taking calls and appearing on the board. I spur of the moment decide to call and tell her so. She replies wasn't I planning on calling the next day, Friday? Yep I am but that will be the end of my freedom and so why not?

Around 12:30 - 1AM I get through. She answers (I was about to give up) and I'm utterly stunned to be hearing her voice. She says, "Hello? Hello?!" and sounds utterly frazzled. I stammer out my name/info. I figure at this moment in time she doesn't need another phone-sex call, she needs to slow down. I can't read her mind so I could be wrong there but it's the impression I had. I think she wasn't ready for the reaction, the total response she got from her fans.

We talk, just shoot the shit. At the end of it she says something like, "I feel like you called wanting to get off ... and didn't get that." That might have been true when I initially called (MsGrace is uncanny at teasing and had gotten me worked up in the chatroom) but was far from it at the end of the call.

It's one of my most cherished calls (and that's saying something because they're all spectacular).

I'm gonna drop the call count at this point. If I'm a very lucky boy maybe one day in the future I'll have an entry that reads, "The one hundredth call" but if that happens it's way down the road.

What I would point out to my fellow moths nearing the flame is that by the third call I'm very much wanting to give something back to the Princess and trying in my own meager way.

No comments:

Post a Comment