Sunday, October 22, 2006

Finding Grace

As I evaluate the various mistress in the detailed manner that only a fetishist or someone trying to diffuse a bomb can manage I'm making the mental note that of all that's offered on these sites MsGrace seems to be the best "fit" for me. I'm at a minimum starting to listen exclusively to her mp3s, I've discovered her blog and her web page. I want to speak with her so I wait for her to appear on the cock control board but she's never there (this timeframe would be early to mid September).

I'm a confused little Billy - this isn't fitting the paradigm of the old service I was use to dealing with, where you called and if you couldn't get the girl you were looking for you could at least find out when she's working. There's not much info so I call her number get a recording that tells me I should leave a message and if she can within the timeframe specified she'll call me back.

I call and listen to this four times (sad isn't it) before finally spewing out, "Um, hi Miss Grace my name is Billy and if you can call me between 1-1:30PM I'll be waiting." It was 12:45PM when I made that call. When time expired and being the phone slut that I am I turned to another Mistress and made my first call to this service.

Knowing what I know about how MsGrace operates now (don't even bother before 10PM) I hope my initial stab at contact gave her a good laugh. It does me in retrospect.

Not even knowing it, I still have a lot to learn.

I turn to the site's chat room ...

No comments:

Post a Comment