Sunday, October 22, 2006

Billy Goes Bonkers

Well I want to open this account with an apology to MsGrace. I completely lost it but then circumstances sort of dictated it and the occasions where I'm left totally alone happen about once every three years or so.

Blame it on timing, heck blame it on me but I'm certain I was a total ass and for that ... well I hope I'm doing better.

Anyway MsGrace at the end of her first call had told me that if I had any "triggers" I could send her that would help make for a better call. I was too shy to set up an email account but did have her on my IM buddy list. I recall running home at lunch and typing in this huge IM to her about everything I could think of. I must have sounded like a perverted Goldie Locks ("coming at it from this angle is too hot MsGrace, but this angle is too cold, but this is just right"). Sheesh. It was overblown and completely unneeded.

As I reflect on it I think what I discovered at the time was that "hey this honesty thing pays off" and coming out of the old service where it didn't matter.

Anyway I'm grateful that she didn't dump me at that point as the total flake I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment