She answers, "Hello?" and my heart is whapping in my chest. I'm nervous and giddy. She asks for all the pertinent information so that she gets paid and then we're into the call.
You'll have to forgive me gentle reader but if you're looking for details you'll have to look elsewhere. My conversations with MsGrace are mine and filled with a bunch of, "Never you mind" and "None of your business." I cherish them and they're mine just as I'm certain, if you're fortunate enough, that your's are your's.
I would like to convey the tone of the call if I may. She's very relaxed, she'll ask some questions about whatever it is that you're into (if I may make a suggestion - be completely honest here, it's in your interest, this is not the time to be shy) and she's ready to roll.
We start the call and I keep interrupting her because, a little to my surprise, I'm interested in Her and I'm asking her questions about Her. She answers and I'm noticing that She's pretty much happy to talk about anything you care to discuss.
I like Her, I'm talking with a real human being and not someone who wants (or needs) to rape my wallet. She's willing to go wherever I want to in the conversation. It's fun and relaxing and very hard to describe. I bet every one of her calls with others is different and custom to them. I'm not trying to push any limits with her, this is not a game for me, so if you're one of those chatroom asses who periodically show up and try and shock everyone you're not gonna get far. In fact I'll bet you'll bore her and your pitiful ass will end up listening to a dial tone.
After the call I clean up (MsGrace tends to make a mess with/of me :-)), light a cig and ponder the call.
It boils down to this, I had a great time with that Lady and I want MORE ...
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment