I sort of lost it in the chatroom last night. I've noticed that there are frequently dudes in there who are looking for opinions. In every case they've never called one of the Mistresses at least on this site but others strike me as true "first timers." Whatever and me and others in the room try to help out. Pointing them to the "currently on" board and the Mistresses bios. Before I introduce you to stove (a code name for the actual handle) here are some snippets from other chat sessions:
newguy: Who's the best?
Billy: Well that's a loaded question newguy considering there are four Mistresses sitting here in the room.
You tend to get that one a lot. You know my choice, but I tell the newbie that "the best" is different for everyone, that I don't know what you're into (nor do I really want to, no details :-) ) and that you should read the bio pages.
Then occasionally you get the dude who wants details and just wont drop it. Ignoring them generally works for me.
But then you have "stove" my own personal nightmare. I can't tell if he's incredibly niave, incredibly stoned, incredibly stupid or an evil Cylon genius mastermind designed to torment me.
Ace says he knows which one :-)
When we first met he comes across as this incredibly naive dude who just doesn't quite get what's going on. Choice comments from our first encounter - MsAlly was in the room:
What's a bio page Billy?
Does Billy own this place?
Does Billy listen in on the calls?
You can imagine, with a room full of people how frantically I was trying to answer those last two questions. LOL
As I was leaving the room I called back, "Come on stove make the call, you know you want to ..." to which he replied, "Yes, I do Billy."
Last night stove comes in the room and really wants to make a call but just can't make up his mind. MsAlly suggests MsKate. Stove is intrigued. MsKate is in the room. I tell stove that MsKate is quite good but has a very short shelf-life in the room and if he wants to call he better hurry or he'll have to wait.
stove: what do you mean by shelf life Billy?
I explain that if he wants to talk with MsKate he better hurry and get on the phone before someone else beats him to the punch. About two minutes later stove says:
stove: Billy said MsKate doesn't want to talk to me
Billy: Are you HIGH stove?! I did NOT say that - show me where I said that
stove: If MsKate is on the phone
stove: then she can't talk to me
Billy: crushed by your logic - stove
I'm getting spun up to a level of pissed off that I really don't like to be at. What's up with this guy? MsAlly recommends MsKate, I've spoken with MsKate and I recommend her. Isn't that what he's looking for? What's the hold up here?
Billy: MsKate is a great call stove, make the fucking call
More waffling. He's now interested in perhaps doing a MsAlly MasterJake call ...
I keep pressing for some stupid fucked up reason and ace and someone else (no permission on the name) step in and and tell me to back off. I back off, see jem in another room and head off to settle down.
My two cents on stove is that his "thing" is to endlessly talk about making a call but never doing one. That turns him on. Sheesh guys are weird :-)
Anyway I'm not gonna be paying any attention to stove in the future.
You guys care to share any chatroom snippits or dudes who pissed you off? It might make for a fun topic.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Billy, there are a lot of "stoves" out there, and they will keep coming in to torment you! lol
ReplyDeleteI think that those types just refuse to believe that 1, Mistress's are busy a lot and 2, that the "stoves" might actually need to make a telephone call and not get a free session in the room. And it's amazing how relentless they can be. Some even say over and over that they are gonna call, gonna call, gonna call, but almost everybody in the room knows they are full of shit.
As for myself, I have a few other fave "stove" types... there are the ones who ask "asl?" and will not stop trying to get me to go to another room to hot chat.... there are also the ones who come in and make completely insensitive remarks about how they don't like sissies... the ones who come in and don't even say hello but start telling everybody what they are wearing or how big and hot their cocks are.... and lastly, the ones who seem to think that I am a Mistress, even though my name says it all.... geesh And wtf is it with the "are there any real women in here"???????
Great post Billy! Keep up the good work!
little bitchass
jemmerama! Thanks for the comment. Your, "how they don't like sissies" reminded me of another conversation that made me laugh. I can't take the sissy haters seriously, I think they're envious and a tad jealous.
ReplyDeleteSo this guy was boring on and on about how he could cure all the sissies in the room of their sissyness. MsAlly said, go ahead and try it:
someguy: you're a sissy no more
someguy: you're a sissy no more
someguy: you're a sissy no more
someguy: There! That should do it
MsAlly: Why am I suddenly talking with a lisp and craving synthetic cock?
anyway the guy was laughed out of the room