Cock Teasing Bitch!!!
MsGrace closed her latest email to me in the following manner (this has of course been edited but you get the gist):
PS: Here's a raging hard-on for you
PPS: Here's a whopping case of blue balls too! I'll let you know when they're the appropriate shade of blue
Oh, and I'm going out of town and will be unavailable for the next five days or so good luck with that ::giggles::
I'm immediately on my hands and knees and my head ... is ... just ... spinning! I start to laugh, really sincere deep laughs. With her casual little drive-by email MsGrace has accomplished the following:
- She's exposed and stomped on a button I didn't even know I had!
- In expanding my horizons She's taken me over to a new area of the playground and said, "Now billy this area is called 'denial', hope you like it" and just left me there. I see a couple of my pals hanging out and shyly wave. They wave back, welcome to the club.
- She's left me in such a state of want and need so total that I can't describe it.
But it gets even better. I'm hanging out in the chat room bitching an moaning about my predicament to a group of folk I have no right to be bitching and moaning to. Those folk are real marathoners and MsGrace has left me in this state for what, about a day?
Well who should pop in but the Princess Herself! It was a great time for all but I'm trying to explain my case to Her and getting:
Why billy, what ever do you mean?
I'm so sorry to have put you in this state ::giggles::
aaawwwww, poor billy ::smile::
I'm finally so worked up I blurt out, "We are SO gonna talk about this!" to which She replies, "Yes we are ..." But when?!! When are we gonna talk about this? Arrrggghhhh!!! - She is so divinely good at this!
She also delivered a bit of tease for everyone else in the room. I was so glad jem was there! That at least a couple of Her pets got to be in the room for this very special chat. Once She left jem said, "::sigh::" I hear that jemster!!! It was wonderful!
An email! my God ... and don't even bother asking me about it, like I'm going to tell you piranhas anything about this button.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBilly, Billy, Billy....
ReplyDeleteButtons are the greatest thing ever invented for an out of control stroker. That's how we get better. Or worse. I'm not sure yet...
I'm glad you're getting shocked once in awhile... It makes it so much more fun. I'm glad to have you around to discuss, contrast and compare.
Keep up the "hard" work.
Your pal,
Ace
billy, next Tease Time is gonna be sooooooooo much fun for you.......
ReplyDeletelittle bitchass
Ace and jem,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments! This is turning out to be more difficult than billy first thought. Remember this is my very first time at this, I'm hoping the Princess will be understanding upon her return.
Meaning I hope I don't have to endure a tease time in that state jem. Not at first anyway. Not that I have much say about the matter (I'm in Her hands) but there are other areas of the playground and this is my first taste of something new. I think I like it but I have to build up to distance running. No one completes a marathon without training for it. And you two are awesome distance runners!
I received my roundhouse punch on Tuesday, and the earliest (stupid schedule) I could receive any relief will be about day nine. That's not a bad introduction, is it? Not for a former slut, I know She doesn't want to break me.
I should probably post on this but right now I think I'm starting to develop "the ache" but I'm not sure having never experienced it. I ache for MsGrace but that's normal. I'm also dreaming of her in the most inappropriate manner... the things we do ... the things she makes me do ::happy smile::. And even though this sounds gross I'm finding myself pressing my crotch into objects for a little relief, a little contact. This laptop for example - LOL
Hmmm, well I seem to be getting flaky. ::super:: I hate it when that happens. I can't tell if it's from this crucible I've placed myself in (ie is this a side effect of the denial process?) or the fact that jem has some IM from MsGrace that he's teasing me about?
ReplyDeleteI keep checking jem's blog every five minutes or so - LOL
Just had a great time in the chatroom with Jem! Jem took me right out of my flaky funk (thanks!). I even got to owrk out on this guy "Paxton" who was annoying me by "studying" me for science you understand.
ReplyDeleteThen I did something stoopid and listened to a few of the Princess's mp3s. I miss her.
This pet is starting to feel a little neeedy.
Well I can't thank jem and ace enough for all their help. Caught up with both of them in the chat room late tonight.
ReplyDeleteThey told me the more I called Princess and left needy whining voice mails the sooner she's help me out with my "predicament."
Those two are great! I don't know what I'd do without their help!
I forgot to mention they also told me to send MsGrace an email every five minutes on exactly what I'm feeling at that moment in time.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea she had a secret email address! I've been sending the email to:
paxton@StudyingPervsIntently.org
I've been pouring my soul into those emails ... wait a minute!
::billy begins muttering about "payback"::
Hmmmmmm... must've been some kind of malfunction with that email addy, billy.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sure Princess will be swayed by your email barrage, but I wonder... hmmmm... extra week for each email you sent maybe?
little bitchass
hey jem!
ReplyDeleteI only sent 748 emails ::mutters carry the six, add four ...::
Hey! That's about fourteen and a half years! My balls will explode before then jem!
::billy dashes off a quick email (count goes to 749):: I just sent her a quick email explaining my position thanks jem, I know that's gonna help.
I know you don't want to hear about the state of my balls jem but I bet MsGrace does ...
::billy dashes off a quick email on the state of his balls (count goes to 750)::
I'll leave a voicemail letting her know I just sent her a couple of emails ... hmmmm
She's changed it. I thought she was on vaca ... it now says, "If you're not BILLY! please leave a message at the tone"
What's that mean jem and ace? Guess I better drop her an email and ask ... (count goes to 751)
Missing the Princess BAD! (know you are too jem)!
billy,
ReplyDeleteif there's one thing the mistresses like it's an overbearing trainee.
Keep up the great work, and also maybe you should get on Paxil or something.