Thursday, November 30, 2006

Princess Junkie

Have you read MsGrace's TeaseTime post? If not read it. She is completely serious. If you were to have read that to me a year ago I would have laughed in your face. Such utter nonsense. As if!

Now I sit here typing this blog entry, Aimee Mann's sad Lost In Space playing quietly on my laptop, intruding on my thoughts, while I ponder what's happened to me in such a short amount of time. How I've gone so completely from slut to devoted pet. How wonderfully surprised I've been at how ready I've been for this, for Her. I wonder if She's equally pleasantly surprised. I hope so, I love pleasing Her.

These are happy thoughts and Thursday's are melancholy days for billy, always will be for reasons that only MsGrace needs to know, already knows. I play very very hard in the RealWorld and even harder on Her playground partially because of this unmentioned RealWorld event, partially because I like it.

I dread the RealWorld most when I'm on the playground. Take it away Aimee ...

You paint a lovely picture,
But reality intrudes
With a message for you
And it's real bad news

If you were to see a post or email from me with the subject, "RealWorld Event: ..." you can pretty much bet I haven't won the lottery. That something has happened which will either temporarily or permanently remove me from Her and Her playground. The RealWorld fucks with us in ways we can not control. Life happens. So what I do is ignore it. I refuse to wonder about what if scenarios, well that's not true, I refuse to obsess about them. But it is there in the background but I remain forever optimistic. MsGrace helps with that by just being there.

I play, I play really hard for Her, for us. Because this pet business is a two way street and it is a relationship, it is what you make of it. I plan, want and need to experience all MsGrace has to offer. To totally give myself over to Her. I want to know, I don't ever want to look back on my time here and say what if? I want to grow old with her ::soft smile:: That sounds silly but I think She knows what I mean, and if not I'll spell it out, I'm not going anywhere MsGrace! You're stuck with me for as long as You'll have me, which I hope will be for a very long time. MsGrace writes,

I will care for you, I will control you, I will demand of you. You will drop to your knees and beg to worship Me as I deserve. You will wait, wanting and needing.....

Keep in mind the first part of the sentence. She will care for you if you're chosen as a pet and don't forget you're chosen, you can't make it happen. You can't buy your way in. I'm still filled with awe that She chose me and I will never disappoint Her. I do wait for Her because not waiting, going somewhere else, just doesn't cut it for me. I so very much want Her, I so very much need Her and that makes it so worth it to wait for Her. Keep in mind She is moody but more importantly She is a natural born tease and you will be teased. She will make that want and need grow in you.

I consider how completely and totally happy I am to be Hers. That She has allowed me to be part of Her world, Her playground.

Now the Paxtons out there are laughing and chortling and even snickering at this little post. You should read my emails to Her ::smile:: And you know what? Laugh away. Laugh in my face in the chatroom, in the comments section of this blog. Cause you will never understand, you aren't wired that way and that's fine with billy. Billy is a very happy boy and you can't touch that.

So my Princess, my Mistress, my Playground Everything you write,

I am going to teach you to be the pet I long for. I am going to teach you how to honor and worship an amazing Princess as Myself...and you will be grateful to Me for it. You will be My pet, My toy....

Your "already pets" know how completely accurate Your TeaseTime post is. Teach me how to be the pet You long for, I want and need to become that. I will learn, I will become a better pet for You.

In closing I'll mildly alter the lyrics from Aimee Mann ...

So Gracie kiss me like a drug, like a respirator
And let me fall into the dream of the astronaut
Where I get lost in Grace that goes on forever
And She makes all the rest just an afterthought ...

So very grateful to be able to sign off with
Your billy

Thank you MsGrace, Your pet is soooo happy and hopes You are too!

4 comments:

  1. billy, the Real World can suck a lot of the time, but whenever you get to feeling blue, remember that the light at the end of the tunnel is Princess Grace, and she will bathe you in that warmth and love that is her.

    That said, If you ever need to talk about things and Princess is not around, please know that I am there for you too, little pal. You know you can IM or email any time.

    I don't think I need to add anything to your thoughts on "Petdom with Princess". You've said it all quite nicely, and you know I agree because we seem to talk about this topic all the time. What could ever be a yummier topic to talk about?

    But I do want to comment on your statement about wanting and needing to experience all that Princess has to offer. She offers to us a whole lot more than even she might think. Giving myself over to her totally has been the best thing I've done in a long long time...

    The collar feels so comfy and snug, Princess.... thank you...

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  2. billy I want you to know, playground or real world, I will always be here for you. I think you have the right handle on it though, keep going, enjoy it all to the fullest, dont worry about such things till/if they happen. Just remember, I am here for you. I am so glad we have become so close and you feel you can lean on Me. I know I have leaned on you too My sweet little billy. ::smile::

    wuv you,
    Your Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. MsGrace,

    We're gonna have to talk about that picture. It lays to waste most of billy's higher brain functions. Making it hard to comment with much more than animal grunts.

    As the years go by my wonderful MsGrace I know that we'll grow closer and closer together. And yes it is very much a comfort to this pet to have You to lean on and You know I plan to be around for You to lean on me when needed and to plaaaay with me all of the time!

    Wuvs You BigTime!
    Your billy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jemster,

    I believe the Princess has noted that her two little teapots are about ready to boil. The proper amount of wantyness and needyness being achieved. I can hardly wait to talk to Her and I know You're in the same frame of mind. Billy needs a bath! :-)

    I have talked to you about things when Princess isn't around, remember The Way of the Billy? I will always be indebted to you and ace for that. And back atcha on the need to talk thing. We pets will look after each other.

    Yes it is wonderful to discuss All Things Grace ::billy ponders a soap opera blog entry with that title:: and I love doing it with you!

    That collar might feel nice Jem but how did that vibrating butt plug feel getting rammed home last night? (what a TeaseTime!) LOL billy found his oddly exciting, though MsGrace was in such a bitchy mood that She turned mine to eleven and I nearly violated the no cummies rule. You didn't seem to fare much better :-)

    ReplyDelete