Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Repeaters

Well I don't know how you feel about it and I really don't know how the Mistresses stand it but I'm finding myself getting increasingly annoyed with some folk in the chatroom.

Ace had to trank me a few nights ago. Sheesh was that embarrassing!


This is most likely an early to mid indicator that I must speak with MsGrace soon so that I can blow off some ... um ... steam. This teapot must be reaching a full boil.


I've started to mentally refer to them as repeaters. They seem to run the same script over and over again, usually two or three of the same tired lines trying to get a nibble from one of the Mistresses. The fact that I'm noticing is probably another warning sign maybe billy is hanging out in the chatroom a bit too much but the repeaters are always, always there.


Just to be clear I'm speaking of a select few and not the chatroom in general. There are regulars there that I enjoy seeing every single time; there are more of them then the repeaters (we seem to currently hold a numerical superiority but will they drive us/me out over time?). So, I've taken to occasionally sniping at some of the repeaters for sport. I should just shut up but I can't seem to help myself. I try so hard not to notice them ::bitter sigh::


Then there was a guy hanging out in there threatening to commit suicide because of impotency. What's billy suppose to do with that noise? Is this chat room now some sort of suicide prevention kink room? Did I miss another memo?


MsGrace, "heads up" ::soft smile:: I think billy needs to talk to ya - bad! Apparently I've become dangerously annoyed :-) Must be the holidays ...

5 comments:

  1. billy, you KNOW how I feel about it.. lol And I hope I didn't add to your annoyance by pointing out a few of my own repeaters to you.

    But here's a suggestion that might help keep the teapot from boiling over. Short of sniping or staying out of the room, which none of us wants you to do, we can always play the game we played in IM the other night. It was fun going back and forth with predictions of everything the repeaters were gonna say next.

    And a sobering thought just crossed my mind... oh gawwdddd..... what if I am a repeater to somebody else? OK... now I'M getting dangerously annoyed too. Princess, can I please talk to you when you're done with billy? If not, I''ll have to ask ace to trank me too.

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jem,

    Oh I love having IM windows open with you and ace while this sort of activity is going on. We're such BITCHES on the side, "oh watch now here she goes she's gonna say ..." - LOL

    No problems on pointing out some of your faves, gives me more targets.

    As for my little teapot boiling over I oh-so-much want MsGrace and only MsGrace to be the one to tip me over and pour me out. That ::giggle:: when she does that is just priceless and, um, addicting!

    As for sniping well I'm kinda enjoying that ::evil grin::. I drove one repeater out of the room two or three times. He was like a duck in those carnival games. Ping - out he goes. Comes back in (maybe billy left) Ping - out he goes. You actually helped on one of those and you weren't even in the room, just on IM. Sniping by proxy I guess :-)

    I guess I'll need to check with MsGrace on how long "repeater season" lasts. My current license says "indefinitely" but she occasionally nudges me with a "behave" IM and she's always right.

    MsGrace it looks like two of Your pets could stand a little "quality time" - Please, oh pretty pretty please Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. "MsGrace it looks like two of Your pets could stand a little "quality time" - Please, oh pretty pretty please Princess "

    Oh I know that you both need a little Princess Time and can't wait to spend "quality time" with both of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!

    billy finds himself covered in sweat

    Nice pic there MsGrace!

    I was going to post something about a two pet one Mistress call but my entire train of thought's destroyed ...

    is it hot in here or just me???

    Wishing I was purple ...

    Your billy

    ReplyDelete
  5. *is it hot in here or just me???*

    billy... I think the thermostat is broken because I'm feeling kinda warm myself...

    *He was like a duck in those carnival games. Ping - out he goes. Comes back in (maybe billy left) Ping - out he goes.*

    Kinda reminds me of the stupid little "whack a mole" game. Hit him on the head with a hammer and he just keeps popping up somewhere else..

    *Oh I know that you both need a little Princess Time and can't wait to spend "quality time" with both of you!!!!*

    Princess.... any time at all that you spend with us is quality time. Would never leave you for any other, and I know billy feels the same way. I just hope that you will never EVER let go of either of us. I happen to love all these hooks you have been sinking into me....

    litle bitchass

    ReplyDelete