TeaTime with a Piece of MsReese
I bolted into this late around 7PM or so but was very relieved to see the party still going on. MsReese was our hostess since tree-hugger MsTara caught wind that some whale had beached near San Francisco and went tearing off to Florida to show Her support. She was last heard shouting at a crowd of well wishers, "I refuse to stop dancing, drinking, sunning and eating at five star restaurants until that poor creature is returned to the ocean!"
I had stupidly forgotten to check the TeaParty event calendar. If I had I would have noticed that it was 'Beat Billy Senseless" day. Oh well, I would have gone anyway, just in a suit of armor. I enter the room and take my seat next to jem. Jem smiles, pours me a cup of tea and then with this I've been in this fucking cage too long look on her face, picks up the nearly full teapot and slowly pours it on my lap.
I briefly ponder my chances of winning a McDonald's like lawsuit as the scalding liquid soaks through my fur. As a pure reflex action and completely out of my control, I calmly and deliberately pick up a Salad Serving Fork of Extreme Sorrow and taking careful aim slam it deeply into jem's mid-thigh in an uncontrollable attempt to show my annoyance. Involuntarily I wiggle the handle back and forth to the beat of I'm a Little Teapot smirking at jem's well timed "Owwws."
Then the ungodly pain reached my cerebral cortex and I leaped back in a poorly timed maneuver to avoid retaliation from singing jem. MsReese was wheeling by some unpronounceable monstrous cake with these freshly lit sparklers that brushed my fur turning me into a care bear torch.
I add to the festivities by running in circles around the table screaming for help. From my perspective it took quite awhile for MsReese to locate the fire extinguisher but you know how time dilates when you're having fun.
I seem to have attracted the attentions of someone named "StaphMarie" (and yes StephMarie the typo is deliberate since I'm annoyed with you :-)) who spent her time with me inventing new horrors to heap upon meek mannered billybear. Shoving, kicking and stapling hapless billybear were not above Miss StaphMarie. I can only assume that the smell of burnt care bear, which in all honestly doesn't exactly smell like peach blossoms, irritated her in some manner.
In an act of kindness, great humanitarian that She is, MsReese duct taped me to a chair so that I might avoid further injury. Her altruism has been noted for future retaliation, er, thanks. I really must do something special for Her to show my gratitude.
Princess showed up about that time. If there's anyone who could entice me from MsGrace it's that little hottie but she doesn't like me very much and is always sticking her tongue out at me. She begins covorting about the room and eventually she and MsReese get all naked and dance and play with others. Me I can't really relay much of what went on since I was covered in a blanket by my new gal-pal StaphMarie. I heard plenty though. It sounded like a great time! Wish I could tell you more! Thanks to pothead for pulling the towel off at one point so I got a peek at MsReeses and Princess's naughty bits before StaphMarie (I do love her so!) through the blanket back on me.
I managed eventually to free myself. Burned, fur patched from the duct tape and scalded nether regions I took my leave from Princess and MsReese. I needed to clean up and nap. My call with MsGrace was only hours away and my excitement was building!
MsReese will be guest hosting next weeks TeaTime, Friday at 6PM Eastern. I certainly will try to make it particularly if it runs long. Don't tell but the TeaTime Event Calendar has penciled in 'Beat jem Day' - I hope jem can make it! I tell you, get a little caffeine in these sissys and they PARTY. Thanks to MsReese and Princess for a lot of fun!
A Coven of Perversion
Bathed, rested and raring to go I note othe time and decide to have some fun at MsAva's and MsVeronica's FreakyFriday which is held at 11PM Eastern on Fridays while waiting for my MsGrace IM indicating it's time for our call.
I decide to further stymie my arch-nemesis Corruptrix by changing my name to BillyThePure. No way that little harlot will mess with me when I'm sporting that moniker!
I pop into the room and my jaw hits the floor. Standing before me in shimmery majestic beauty are MsAva, MsVeronica, MsRachel and MsGrace!!! I greet the room with, "Well for shits sake!" and follow that alluring line with "A veritable Coven of Perversion!" MsAva liked that line and if She wants to use it, well I don't mind.
I'm dumbfounded! You normally don't see the room that packed with Mistresses unless there's some sort of marathon going on. Coolies!
MsGrace told me during our call that She had entered the room because some yahoo had been operating under the moniker Ms-Grace and was trying to fool people. That's not nice and for the record if they're not in a crown or at the top of the screen they are not a Mistress and should be ignored if they're pretending to be one.
MsGrace is trying to get a handle on what's going on at FreakyFriday and having some of the same confusion I had a few weeks ago. I can almost literally feel Her mental shrug of 'fuck it' let's play. This kind of gig is definitely something MsGrace enjoys and She asked if She could stay. MsAva and MsVeronica both said yes. I expect in the future, because She doesn't want to be too disruptive, She will probably pop in under a different name and play. I know She had fun because FreakyFriday is fun.
On a side note I hope someone will start blogging this event! All the havoc that goes on there is worth recording and more importantly you, gentle reader, should go!
MsGrace has donned a Little Red Riding Hood outfit, demurely changing in a dressing room unlike that little hussy Princess. She looks quite fetching.
MsAva, MsVeronica and MsGrace begin tempting victim into the new and improved pit. Victim bravely fought these temptresses by stripping, grabbing his boner and charging the Ladies screaming, "Take me, take me noooowww." Too easy. I had no idea victim was such a slut, rolls eyes.
Corruptrix has turned her attentions on pothead realizing I'm too good an pure for her to tangle with. In fact I'm kinda being ignored so I'll probably enter next time as billyVictim, or billySlut, or maybe billyFastAndEasy. I haven't decided yet. It doesn't matter, my call is nigh upon but I need to get MsGrace out of the room.
Someone needs to talk to Corruptrix about her shoes. I tried but she wont listen to me, me being pure of heart and all. Her powers have grown and she's levitating poor pothead towards the pit and MsAva or MsVeronica (sorry can't recall) is inviting folk to goose him as he floats by. I pass.
MsGrace is skipping around the woods and peering out behind trees keeping a careful eye out for big bad wolves.
Corruptrix has started to lower hapless pothead into the pit and setting him on 'spin' he begins to rotate.
My wookie is raging and I've had enough so most of the blood has left my brain and flooded southward. I have to do something, something naughty! So I really can't tell you poor pothead's fate.
I reenter the room as billyWolfe. Princess Grace catches sight of me and tears off screaming down the woods! I frantically waddle after her as fast as I can panting away. She rolls Her eyes and slows down until I hop on a nearby trike and tear after her, cackling like a fiend! That gets her going! We both exit the room.
My call with Princess is about to begin!

oh my, billy. i didn't even know that there was going to be a Tea Time with Ms Tara gone off to drink tea in florida.
ReplyDeleteAnd the Freaky Friday sounds like a lot of fun too. i will have to mark my calendar for next week.
There's just so much to comment on for this post that if I tried it would take me all day to write. So instead, here's just a few of my observations...
ReplyDelete*TeaTime with a Piece of MsReese*
I thought Ms Reese did a wonderful job in hosting this chat event! She is always loads of fun, as evidenced in the afterparty play, when she joined in by sliding all neekid on the Slip 'n Slide with that mysterious Princess girl, and they both danced and cavorted like there was no tomorrow. This was probably the wildest chat scene I've ever witnessed. Well, maybe except for that time when I got shot in the knee, but you know what I mean.
I only have one complaint. I think billybear's reaction to my accidental spilling of the hot tea in his lap was totally uncalled for. Ruined yet ANOTHER pair of my pantyhose.
I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to make next Friday's Tea Party, but if there's any way in hell, I'm there! Great job, Ms Reese!!!
*A Coven of Perversion*
Following up Ms Reese's Tea Party with Freaky Friday, gave this past Friday night one of the best one-two punches in the chat event lineup. Miz Ava as the High Priestess, and Ms Veronica as The Succubus did their usual awesome job, and on this night we were privileged to also have Ms Grace and Ms Rachel in attendance. Billybear as already told you about most of what happened in the original post for this comment.
Freaky Friday is not the typical chat that you might expect at a phone sex service, but it is one of the best in the lineup, and I would highly recommend that you all check it out next week!
As for pothead, he did not escape Miz Ava and Ms Veronica's wrath. For skipping out on a dare, his body was marked over almost every square inch, and by the time they were through with him he had a constant stream of tiny green spud people climbing out of his ass. No, this night was not for the fainthearted.
little bitchass
*Someone needs to talk to Corruptrix about her shoes.*
ReplyDeleteAnd what is wrong with my shoes? Hmmmm????
::Floating above billybear, glaring down at him and rolling up her sleeves::
Corruptrix
Floating above billybear, glaring down at him and rolling up her sleeves
ReplyDeleteOh look! A demonic beach ball!
::PONK::
Over to you lbb!
*sticks her tongue out and blows rasberries at the sweetest bear in all the world*
ReplyDelete*evil giggle*
If you thought last week was fun....bwaahahahahaaaaaa...just wait, little kittens....I'm planning something delightful, devious and delicious for this week....I hope to see alllllll of you there...and it will run long...I don't want ANYONE to miss the party!
Kisses,
Ms Reese
I don't want ANYONE to miss the party!
ReplyDeleteIntriguing ::rubs paws together:: I will certainly do my best to be there and see what you have in mind for us!!!
the sweetest bear in all the world
Thanks MsReese! ::glares at his 'friends'::
Um, you have read all of my blog um right? :-)