Well if there's one thing I can't avoid it's a good poem war, it is my only vice after all. Now I submitted my entry to Princess in email because, well, I listened to ace's instructions. Yes, yes I know, I've made that mistake more than once. But in my defense I only partially listened since looking up MsKate's email address was not easy to do at work :-) Anyway I doubt I'm eligible since I can't attend this particular party but thought I might as well share my little poem.
Mighty Like a Rose
Nearly every Friday late at night
A window pops open to my delight
Pretty pink cursive fills the screen
"Are you ready to laugh, giggle and scream?"
My heart is pounding as I punch redial
and I start to reflect on my daily trials
She shoves these aside with a happy giggle
and burrowing into my mind She starts to wiggle
She knows me quite well, over time we've grown close
She squashes my woes, no pet of Hers morose!
As my blues move down from my mind to my balls
She happily teases, taunts and catcalls
"I am what I am," softly I say
She gleefully replies, "I wouldn't have you any other way!"
Princess Grace is my friend, confident and joy
Happily I play, Her billybear toy
Whimpering, begging, pleading I moan
At last, "Cum for Me My pet" I hear from the phone
So there you have it my friends and foes
With Her in my life, I stand Mighty ... like a rose

hmmm, i wonder what kind of war it is when we are all on the same side, lead by that oh so naughty and nice, commander-in-chief, Princess Grace.
ReplyDeleteGreat poem, billy!
i wonder what kind of war it is when we are all on the same side
ReplyDeleteThe absolute best kind! No one gets hurt and we're all buddies goofing around.
Great poem, billy!
Thank you but having read yours and jem's I'd place myself a distant third. Do I care, not really, as long as it pleases Her, even in the smallest :-)
I enjoyed your poem.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh... I seeeeeeee... trying to influence one of the judges by buttering her up, I see. She's not gonna fall for for such obvious chicanery.
ReplyDeleteSeriously.... I love the poem because I know it comes directly from the heart.
But I'm still gonna beat ya!
little bitchass
That was such a sweet poem! I loved it! *soft smile*
ReplyDeleteThat was such a sweet poem! I loved it! *soft smile*
ReplyDeleteHUGE BLUSH
I'm glad you liked it Princess!