Have you all been wondering what Princess might be doing on this vacation? Well I decided to find out! Here are some Princess photos I took during her vacation.
These are REAL PHOTOGRAPHS!
Happily waving "hi" to billybear and working until the last minute Princess Grace heads to her plane
Princess acknowledges billybear! Thanks for the shout out Princess Grace, wuvs ya! Some Princess wanna-be (note the fake 'juicy couture' sunglasses) holding the "me too" sign ::billybear rolls eyes, as if! I mean can you look any dorkier in that bandanna and we all know how billybear feels about looking like a dork!::That's all I managed to get before security (boy was that tight!) wrestled me to the floor, beat me senseless and dumped my ass on a Greyhound for home. Last I saw before I blacked out was Princess dancing on a table with Amy (was that HOT!). Princess Grace looked tanned, relaxed and most importantly was having the time of Her life!
Safely hurry home Princess, I do miss you so!


VERY funny!
ReplyDeletePrincess really has the tan going in that last pic! I can't wait to see the pics of her tanlines when she gets back..
ReplyDeletelittle bitchass
It's true, billystalker, no one misses your princess like you do. No one is as whacked out and needy... I mean, loving and concerned as you are. And as for stalking.. I mean, helping to capture her perfect vacation on film, I'm sure she'll express her gratitude with a little prezzing on her return. Like a TRO...
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she'll express her gratitude with a little prezzing on her return. Like a TRO...
ReplyDeletePOTHEAD??!!! MsTara I had nothing to do with sending you to that cornfield!