Sunday, April 22, 2007

Updated: Gnash Your Teeth Ace!

I'm certain by now that everyone's seen cookie mogul ace's new car. He plans to tool around town in it with MsKate. I'm certain ace must have felt something approximating envy when he saw me out and about town with my inflatable Princess Pinky doll so rushed out to get the tiger mobile.

Poor ace, behold the billybear babe magnet and weep!

I added an additional photo to refute ace's baseless claims!

billybear smugly waves to an envious ace

Picture of billybear clearly driving his new ride not taken by a homeless person

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it is on! I do have to say, I am impressed that a car made out of clouds can actually run, but c'mon! My ride's a tiger painted Lotus!

    And what's more, this picture stinks of the misleading truths set forth in your "Princess Grace's Vacation Photos" post. Sure, you're in the picture with the car, but you're not in the car itself. I surmise that you paid some homeless guy to take a picture of you standing next to Pinky there, who REALLY owns the cloud car.

    Poor, poor billy. The important thing is that you tried. But the more important is that you failed.

    This isn't over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is on! I do have to say, I am impressed that a car made out of clouds can actually run, but c'mon!

    Ace, ace, ace, I'm a renown scientist. A car made of clouds is child's play for one of my vast intellect. The gas mileage is to die for but it's pretty tough to stop! I sorta miscalculated that, you just keep floating along for awhile. I'm hoping the cool purple tires which your Lotus sadly lacks will help with that.

    Yeah, the entire car can disappear if it decides to rain itself away ... these are details though!

    And what's more, this picture stinks of the misleading truths set forth in your "Princess Grace's Vacation Photos" post.

    GASP! I stand by the fact that those are REAL PHOTOS!

    Sure, you're in the picture with the car, but you're not in the car itself.

    HA! ... I thought you would fall for that so I held back a photo not taken by a homeless dude named Buzzy that clearly shows me in my new ride!

    And it's PRINCESS Pinky to you sir! And that is NOT a nozzle on the back of her neck ... it's a birthmark ... and she'll cry if you call attention to it.

    Admit it ace, I own a car! And the subsequent photo clearly shows me behind the wheel!

    That Lotus of yours is too cool but would look even better in care bear blue with purple tires and eyeball headlights don't you think?

    And HEY I don't see YOU behind the wheel of your ::coughis notcough:: car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to lower myself to discuss these things with you. I have discovered a suprise witness.

    http://acestrokes.blogspot.com/2007/04/suprise-witness.html

    And as to your opinion that my car would look better in Care Bear Blue... Last time I checked Shere Khan was more intimidating than Papa Smurf.

    Booyah!

    ReplyDelete