Friday, April 27, 2007

billybear playground trike

Princess has just posted Her Stylin' Internet Rides on Her blog. I was particularly enamored with Her trike and decided to get one for myself. So I um borrowed one of Her shoes (so yummy) and transmorgified it! What do you think? Overkill? I think not!!!

Billybear off to the playgound!
(thanks to ace for the blackmail pic!!! whatever that means)

2 comments:

  1. Heyyyy! That was My favorite pair of fuck Me pumps...but for you, I guess I will let you ride around in it. ::giggles::

    Cool ride....going to have to get Me a gaggetthingiemabob like you have...to just make what I want. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK .... I WANT THIS! I'll trade you my flower car and my old tennis shoes for it. Hey, you're getting an extra wheel out of the deal, so it's a good thing, right?

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete