Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentines Day Princess
billybear carefully tapes his 'Valentine's box' to his blog and hopes for a card or two in his comments section.
Particularly from a certain somebody who's come to mean a lot in BillyBear's life ... A LOT!
Princess I am so incredibly happy that we've grown close and I hope we'll grow closer still. I can't offer much in the way of gifts but I freely offer You my friendship and freely accept Yours on this Valentines day! Having You become such a close friend to this little ol' billybear is a gift beyond compare. You are a very good friend - thank You for You. So my want and need for You has changed a little over our time together; I want and need to be as good a friend to You that You have been to me. Don't get me wrong I still want and need other things but not as much as Your friendship, not anymore. soft smile
You are many things to me ... will You also be my Valentine?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I would LOVE to be your Valentine billybear. You got Me all weepy, you silly bear.
ReplyDeleteYou have to know at this point what your friendship means to Me. How much you suport, and care and give to Me....prezzies are fun, I am not going to lie. I love when boys get them for Me, hell YOUVE got them for Me. lol But your friendship, and your love means more to Me then any prezzie in the world!
You are a wonderful sweet and cuddly Valentine!
billybear quietly reads Princess's comment above
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful thing to say to me Princess!
Thank You!
soft smiles, hugs and kisses
Your billybear
"What a beautiful thing to say to me Princess!"
ReplyDeleteIts one thing to say it.....but I honestly mean it. *soft smile*
*big bear hug* Its all ok bb....I have you and its all going to be good. *smile*
Through the good and the bad...and the complex. lol I will always be here for you. *kiss*
Its one thing to say it.....but I honestly mean it. *soft smile*
ReplyDeleteIf I may make a personal observation. For as long as I've had the pleasure of knowing You it's been my experience that You always mean what You say. Always.
I've moved far past doubting You. Ever.
Um, billy bear? I know we always have this ongoing "not in a gay way" joke between us, but, friend to friend, would you mind if I quickly and with little fanfare tucked a Calvin and Hobbes valentine card in? It's got some candies in it, too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day, buddy to buddy.
" Um, billy bear? I know we always have this ongoing "not in a gay way" joke between us, but, friend to friend, would you mind if I quickly and with little fanfare tucked a Calvin and Hobbes valentine card in? It's got some candies in it, too! "
ReplyDeleteOMG that is just too cute!!!!! lol
OMG that is just too cute!!!!! lol
ReplyDelete::sigh:: Ace, Princess will never understand our 'Guy Love'
Music wells Guy Love (song)
Ace: Let's face the facts about me and you: A love unspecified.
Though I'm proud to call you "Billy Bear",
The crowd will always talk and stare.
BB: I feel exactly those feelings too,
and that's why I keep them inside.
'Cause this "Bear" can't bear the world's disdain
And sometimes it's easier to hide.
Ace and BB: Than explain our guy love; that's all it is.
Guy love; he's mine, I'm his.
There's nothin' gay about it in our eyes.
BB: You ask me 'bout this thing we share.
Ace: And he tenderly replies.
BB: It's guy love.
Ace and BB: Between two guys.
BB: We're closer than the average man and wife.
Ace: That's why our matching bracelets say "Bear 'n' Ace"
BB: You know I'll stick by you for the rest of my life.
Ace: You're the only man who's ever been inside of me.
BB: (Speaking) Whoa, whoa, I just stabbed him with a fork.
Ace: There's no need to clarify.
BB: Oh no?
Ace: Just let it grow more and more each day.
It's like I married my best friend.
BB: But in a totally manly way.
Ace and BB: Let's go! It's guy love, don't compromise the feeling of
some other guy holding up your heart into the sky.
Ace: I'll be there to care through all the lows.
BB: I'll be there to share the highs.
Ace and BB: It's guy love between two guys.
Ace: When I say I love you Bear its not what it implies
Ace and BB: it's guy love between two guys
Do you understand now Princess? Or do ace and I need to perform it again? We don't mind :-)
Guy Love (free iTunes Download)
Hi again, b-bear. I have been humming that damn song all day. Do you know how hard it is to explain to your co-workers why you're singing "Guy Love" all of a sudden?
ReplyDeleteHi again, b-bear. I have been humming that damn song all day. Do you know how hard it is to explain to your co-workers why you're singing "Guy Love" all of a sudden?
ReplyDeleteAce, the important question is, were you humming that song to me?
You were weren't you? Ace?