Friday, February 23, 2007

Incense and Princessmints

I head off to vote before entering the room. Oh what a night! Jem's thoughts can be found here.

I thought it would be fun to set up a kool-aid stand at MsGrace's TeaseTime and hilarity ensued. I came up with three flavors, "Pink" "Electric Pink" and "Snake Oil." The snake oil recipe is tricky at best, and I sorta screwed it up. Eh good enough for government work and who likes snake oil anyway?

I hastily erected my stand just in time the room was filling up with Merry Pranksters, arriving on their magic bus coming to see the fantastic MsGrace.


The Merry Pranksters arrive for TeaseTime

The room is in an uproar filled with thirsty pranksters and fans. Most seem to want "Pink" with "Electric Pink" a close second. I was getting ready to throw away the last dixie cup of "Snake Oil" when The Princess entered the room. She looks so hot, so happy, so relaxed after Her recent spa visit that I'm thinking, "Man! That's a long cool glass of water!" and my mouth goes dry and my heart goes "athumpa aTHUMPa!" so I just swigged that Snake Oil right down.

And then I died.

Dying sucks. A little heads up on that. Dying REALLY sucks when Princess is in the room. She's prancing around the room smiling and laughing and really looking hot, so you know I reach on down to give my wing-wang a little tug, a reassuring squeeze (yes she's really here, settle down) and my hand passes clean through it!

What's this noise? I can't touch myself and the absolute best cock teasing bitch on the planet is in the room. What circle of hell is this? I don't remember Dante describing this! And there's this noise, this horrible indescribable drone, like your favorite Princess MP3 being played over and over in your mom's voice. It was awful!

Well I'm sorta bitching about my condition when jem trips over my corpse, falls flat on her face and manages to end up with a mouthful of pretty Princess toes in her mouth, muffling her trademark "eeeeek" This gets Princesses attention. She yanks her toes from jem's mouth and says, "awwww billybear come over here and suck my toes."

I float my pathetic whiny ass over to Her, already salivating at those wiggling little wonders of pink perfection, Her new nail polish unparalleled. Princess is sitting on Her throne, legs crossed, dangling Her foot. Her large doe eyes locked on mine, Her lips in a small pout of a smile, Her body language screams, "Pleasure Me boy!"

My mouth passes clean through Her foot. I start to cry. "Oh now this really sucks! What good am I to my Mistress if I'm only half-here? Of what use am I to Her, how can I delight? Please? Play with?" I float back to my corpse and bury my head in my paws, sobbing.

Princess comes over to me and says, "You silly dingie you're not dead! That nasty Snake Oil merely put you to sleep, like sleeping beauty." She cups my head in Her soft hands, Her hair tickling my cheek and kisses me! It's a serious kiss. Soft, gentle, firm, hard. Her tongue flits across mine, entering me.

She tastes both tart and very sweet, like God's peach. She tastes like sunshine.

Her kiss is a series of contradictions ... complicated, like Her.

Life floods into me. She tells me to rise and not "that" (fat chance).

She's explaining to the room that She's been a tad too giving of late with Her MP3s, plus the marathon and spa trips, so She hasn't had time but She also thinks we might be getting a little spoiled. I'm over by the kool-aid stand chuckling at Princess's predicament, while downing a cup of Princess Pink chased by a cup of Princess Electric Pink ("PEP"). Both flavors almost taste like Her kiss.

So let me get this straight Princess Grace. No MP3s mean that I get to interact more with You during TeaseTime, enjoy Your chat tease style and joke around. That's some sort of bad thing? That's not spoiling Your billybear? Or if there are MP3s then I get to listen to You, hear that ::giggle::? Oh my, what a pickle! W I D E G R I N

Princess, I hate to break it to You but if You're hosting a TeaseTime or even just in the room cavorting about, MP3s or no MP3s, it's all good!!! The very fact that You're in my life as a Mistress, as a friend, has spoiled me horribly! Thankee.

Jem's getting all hand wringy and telling me I might want to lay off the Princess Electric Pink. I'm having none of that static. I died jemmie! I think that cage Princess has her in has effected her brain more than she thinks. I'm right as rain.

Princess is describing Her trip to the spa. It's erotic as can be and I'm sporting a serious wookie (a carebear term for "hard-on") as She's describing having Her foot being pressed into Her pedi girl's breast. I look down. I sooo much want boobs for Princess to press Her feet into!

The room is turning pink and and Princess is starting to glow more than usual. Her "six in my head" voice sounding more vibrant and alive then ever before. I glance at ace and he's sorta turning into Annie Lennox and he's looking at me singing that song,

Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?

I break eye contact, focusing on MsGrace. Suddenly I'm a puppy, Her puppy. She's placed a bowl of Princess Pink kool-aid by her wonderful feet and I'm lap lap lapping it up when jem slams into me sending me rolling across the floor, she starts lapping like a bitch in heat. Here's a picture of jem:

Flower child jemjem

I don't care. I'm in the best mood ever! I'm scampering around the room begging Princess for a little leg hump time, just yap yap yapping away. Positively panting for Her! I think Princess occasionally enjoys me as Her puppy.

Princess is distracting me with her teasing, making, MAKING me play with myself, Her soft cajoling working its magic. I can't help it. I pull out my wookie and obey. There are flowers everywhere and jem's put on a Pink Floyd song as background to Princess's teasing and I'm sinking softly into the flow of Her words. She envelopes me in pink. Have you ever actually followed Her instructions as they flow like liquid sunshine across the screen? Or do you just whacka-whacka away? You should actualy try and follow Her instructions if you haven't. It's awesome, She really knows what She's doing. I was a slobbering wreck inside of a few minutes. My want and need to please Her through the roof.

Princess is seriously working out on jem_trappedInaCage, giving her a taste of her future. She's doing this while still teasing us relentlessly. Jem's starting to whine and has climbed up on a bed. Princess gives her a job to greet people coming into the room and the room is jammed to capacity.


jem greets folk
Welcome to Princess Grace's TeaseTime!

Princess is picking up the pace, starting to work us hard. She's talking about having something special happen at five till the hour. I'm Her happy little feather, floating along in the gentle breeze of Her tease. I really want to cum now, cum for Her, give to HER!

Suddenly the Orgasm Fairy appears looking a lot like a cross between lbb and tinkerbell. Flitting about sprinkling pink fairy dust over ace, footsie and jem. This dust will keep them from cumming the poor bastards.

Princess asks us to cum for Her and I do, I whimper, moan, and obey Her. Give myself to Her. I use to worry a little about that thinking that once that was done She would grow bored with me. I short changed Her with that line of reasoning and I apologize to Her for that. As we know each other better and grow closer as friends this becomes less of a concern for me. If anything the intensity of the "giving over" grows over time and we both feel it and feed off the emotion it generates.

jem and ace go spinning by, twirling. The Orgasm Fairy is begging to cum and Princess is mulling that one over, since the Fairy managed cover itself with that pink powder. Everyone is laughing and having so much fun! There's chatter and banter and good, good times.

I clean up, find a corner and fall asleep. As I'm drifting off to dreamland I hear Princess say, "I wuv you" and I happily reply back, "wuv you too"

I feel a toe nudge me in the side. It's morning. Princess is standing there in Her bathrobe and slippers holding a carafe of coffee in one hand and a pitcher of Princess Electric Pink in the other. Which one? I nod towards the coffee and she smiles happily. I chose wisely. I'm a kool-aid drinker but in moderation. I'm a Princess pet in totality. It's not at all confusing to me.

We sit at a table watching the day start, the sun streaming through the windows, a comfortable silence between us. We sip our German Chocolate Cake coffee and listen to jem snore ...

I love this place.

4 comments:

  1. Billybear! What a wonderful post! You managed to capture the mood of this Tease Time exactly!

    After seeing Princess' method of reviving you, I found myself wishing that I had sampled the snake oil too! Sometimes it doesn't suck to be dead!

    I was also pleased to see that the webcam capture of me greeting the chatters came out so well! If I knew I was gonna do that, I would've worn Princess' cute nighty for it!

    Now, where did I leave that rawhide chew bone???

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Suddenly the Orgasm Fairy appears looking a lot like a cross between lbb and tinkerbell."

    Can't claim any credit here but that damn fairy must have been real cute.

    I love the addition of pictures to your blog!

    -lbb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh! And I get called the hippie Mistress around here! Just for the record, CaptainChaosCarebear, there will be no hallucinogenics served at any Tea Party in the foreseeable future. And remember, some mistresses don't have Princess Grace's warm and loving heart...some would have just watched you suffer. And, perchance, giggled:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there MsTara!

    As always it's been too damned long! I assume the logging company found the bolt cutters you hid and finally cut you off that tree.

    Lets see here ...

    And I get called the hippie Mistress around here!

    For good reason. Though the constant beatings send something of a mixed message. Also the crowd you're hanging around with of late. I saw pothead in the chatroom and he was sporting something of a MsTara buzz ::smile::

    Just for the record, CaptainChaosCarebear, there will be no hallucinogenics served at any Tea Party in the foreseeable future.

    ::lightbulb goes on::

    Um, why no MsTara that would be wrong!

    ::evil giggle, rubs paws together::

    And remember, some mistresses don't have Princess Grace's warm and loving heart...some would have just watched you suffer. And, perchance, giggled:)

    ::sigh:: the mere mention of Princess Grace gets me all smooshy.

    Anyway I guess judging from the fact that most of my fur has grown back on my ass and I no longer look like a baboon it's about time for our paths to cross again.

    Looking forward t it :-)

    ReplyDelete