Well tonight is TeaseTime (10PM EST) in the chatroom! Based on what I've seen of Princess recently you do NOT want to miss this. Oh and please vote!
I pass Tracer as I'm entering the chatroom. I start to say, "Hi" but he rushes by me without saying a word. He looks very flustered, unlike the hardon he's trying to subdue he looks broken, taken.
It's chaotic in the room. Princess is holding court along with Miss Veronica. Princess is in rare form, completely into it. I don't know if this is true or not but it appears as if She's discovered a new game. She picks a boy out of the room that she knows and focuses on them, and I mean focuses!
At the moment she has one boy begging, just begging to buy Her something. She's playing with him like a cat with a mouse. Torturing him. It's fucking performance art. She's dragging it out, making him listen to one of Her MP3s while she's "busy." She's in full Domme mode, this boy got a little too whiny when she was "busy" and suddenly she chimes into the room, "I said wait!" He quieted right down.
While this was going on another poor boy was trying so hard to get her attention. I finally chimed in with, "She's working here. You'll get your turn." And working is a poor choice of words but it was easier to convey then what was really going on from my point of view. It's this focus, She had just broken Tracer with it, made him submit, had him actually typing in the words that he didn't want to say (and neither did She). I wonder if She felt it (did you Princess?) that moment I know She loves, that any Mistress loves, when you submit, expose your neck. I know Tracer felt it, that giving over, I hope Princess did too, it would be a pity if it wasn't shared. All that through a chat client. Sheesh!
So Princess is kinda out of the picture but it's fun to watch, but there were plenty of other distractions going on too.
Miss Veronica had transformed into something akin to the Spider Mother from Lord of the Rings, but a lot hotter! She was taking Her revenge for jem having told lies about Her in jem's blog. Jem was doing very convincing death scenes and received several Oscars until it was discovered that Miss Veronica's venom also contained the antidote, which is very thoughtful of Her and probably cuts down on lawsuits.
I wonder off to vote for a few minutes and put up Princess's Valentine post and when I come back into the room there's MsTara! Now it's been forever since we've seen each other so I was a little misty at first and managed to stay in Her good graces for about a minute. She was cross with tonydshrimp because of his waffling in a recent comment he made in my blog.
I was so overjoyed at getting to see MsTara that I strapped on a pair of snowshoes and was hell bent on squashing that little crustacean so that MsTara would feel better. So I'm waddling around the room, stomp, stomp, stomping but I forgot what a good scurrier the little shrimp was. I was in the middle of flipping the couch over, trying to get at him when MsTara asked me something.
"Can you just wait a second there MsTara?! I'm trying to squish tonydshrimp!"
Well my somewhat spirited reply sent me into that death spiral leading to a spanking. Naturally "jem soon to be taken by Princess's aneros and anything else Princess can think of" was merrily helping things along.
I had my fuzzy blue ass shaved and thoroughly spanked by MsTara's pink, leather paddle of despair. Ace came in about this time when I was standing under my plaque and I told him it wasn't a transmorgifier accident and I wasn't a baboon because of the shaved red butt.
Jem apparently enjoyed my abasement a bit too much and further compounded her error by lying about it being her curfew time. Then she flabbergasted the room into silence by confessing that she lied! She must have been driven mad with fear. MsTara was so courteous to others in the room when She said, "Bend over, pull your panties down and try not to bleed all over the couch" as She limbered up the paddle. It's nice that She thinks of others.
I was near the stove and had heated up a skillet with some butter and garlic in it. I was asking tonydshrimp to come over and "help" with this recipe I had found off the internet. I was feeling a tad peckish. Tonydshrimp was strolling over when jem said something so monstrously evil that I flew into a blind rage.
I can't recall what jem said but I was on her like Typhoid Mary. Oh yes, she was getting a whopping case of billybear! Screaming for attention like the banshee she is while I busily gnawed on her knees, easily ripping through those crappy pantyhose. Jem tastes like chicken but you probably already knew that. I was noting on the side that MsGrace must have been a bit hungry Herself since She was heartily frying up a plate of tonydshrimp scampi when MsTara deployed Her Taser of Terrible Tenderness on my shaved, rosy bottom!
I blacked out. You'll have to hear from others in the room what else happened, but what a night!
I hope everyone "partakes" in the upcoming marathon running midnight to midnight this February 17th. Best I can tell all the Mistresses are ready, are you?
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WAFFLING? I was not waffling! I was in total control of the situation. I was simply seeking clarification on an important point. I mean when you wield the power of "Olive Shredder" in a tiny plastic sword, you absolutely positively CANNOT make a mistake about the nature of good and evil.
ReplyDeleteSadly, I discovered that all in the chat are evil, as nobody seemed to have moved to the good side of the room. *sigh*
I am told that there is a recipe floating around the internet. "Ms Tara's Honey Garlic Shrimp Extravaganza." This is the most blatant form of crustacean-profiling I have ever seen, and it is to be known that this is a practice up with which the Shrimp nation shall not put!
No one can resist the power that IS my honey garlic marinade, especially when the marinated members of the shrimp nation are then tucked into little wontons and fried into scrumptiousness.
ReplyDeleteI believe that jem provoked the savage attack by billycarebear by asking me to wipe the bear grease off the paddle before spanking her evil ass with it. I'm not sure WHY the normally fuzzy and oh so cute blue bear lost control at that point, but he did and gnawed savagely at jem's knees for several minutes. I saw no signs of great understanding OR gentleness.
It was with regret that I was forced to use my Tazer of Terrible Tenderness (tm) to subdue the baboon buttocked Billybear, after all, he DID try to stomp tonydshrimp in a misguided attempt to make me happy.
::sigh:: and people think adult chatroom are fun!!
Sadly, I discovered that all in the chat are evil ...
ReplyDeleteReally?! MsTara was in the chat, MsGrace was in the chat, and MsVeronica was in the chat.
And they're 'evil' in your eyes?
Let me do a quick little dictionary look up on that, since you were beating me over the head with one last night on the word 'thrice' ...
Websters assures me that evil means "morally reprehensible, arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct"
And this, tonydshrimp, is what you think of our fair MsTara, MsGrace and MsVeronica? You find them reprehensible?
billybear sadly shakes his head
I would never harbor such thoughts ... enjoy your beating ...