The fleet is in so of course Friday is nowhere to be found and I didn't have time to hit every flea bag dive in the area looking for her. So, as usual, I'm on my own. I'm on a case darn it! I have to know more details on what Princess is offering during this upcoming marathon (midnight to midnight 17 Feb 07).
I peer into the chatroom looking for that flower child MsTara figuring that she's got to know something about what MsGrace is planning for the upcoming marathon this Friday. MsTara doesn't advertise it but She's a Mistress ringleader so if She's not in the loop, there isn't a loop. Well of course She isn't there, probably chained against some tree, throwing Her body across baby seals, or sailing the Arctic Sunrise into the path of some whaling vessel. No one knows what She does in Her spare time. Heck She could even be writing a great book for all I know. Hippies, they mystify me.
I casually step around the metal detector and enter the room, grab a seat at the bar, order a whiskey on the rocks, light a cig and wait. That's what we dicks do a lot of at CockControl ... wait. Wait to be noticed, wait to be touched, just a bunch of dicks waiting around, we're getting pretty good at it, and me, well I'm a private dick and I tell you true, I don't mind waiting at all! Not for Her.
As I'm getting ready to call it a night and start some pointless fight when who should slink into the room but Princess Herself! Damn but she looks oh-so-fine in this tight red dress and black stiletto heels! So ... never mind.
I wheel out the big guns and blurt out my best line, "Princess, darned good to see You!"
"Well you too Tracer! ::giggle::"
"um, MsGrace may I ask you a few questions about this upcoming marathon?"
"Sure"
"Is it true that on a twenty minute call You'll allow the caller to behold Your Beautiful Bouncing Boobies of Wonder?"
"Yes"
She's starting to get distracted, they're a lot of folk in the room clamoring for He attention and She's beginning to play with them. I don't have much time!!!
"MsGrace, on the hour call, word on the street is that you will be doing a very special MP3. What will be special about it?"
"Well let's just say that a little about the 'hiccup' will be revealed ::giggles::"
Hiccup? What's that mean? Well I guess I'm relieved she's not gonna burp the alphabet although if She did I bet about seventy guys would whack off to it, probably more, me included. She's funny that way.
She's locked in on someone in the room, her look suddenly predatory, it's hard to believe but She looks even hotter than when She first entered the room. I'm all but forgotten, taking a shot I blurt out one last question, "MsGrace what about the two hour call?"
She smiles over Her shoulder to me and says, "Well the two hour call will receive an MP3 similar to the one hour one but more ... personal."
And She's gone. Being Her personal dick I sit and I wait ... I watch Her at play, teasing, enjoying Herself. It's good to see.
She's pinned the Kissing Bandit to the couch. I move closer for a better view. She's muttering things about satin and the poor Bandit is getting all moany and pleady and so very very wanty that I decide to help. Big mistake.
I'm shouting out things like, "Fight Her bandit! Fight Her like I would! Fight Her hard like I would, I'm a legendary fighter!!!" Because let's face it the Bandit was in such a pathetic state that MsGrace could have slid that mask off and the Bandit would not have cared, not one little bit. I'm not sure how the Bandit got trapped in the first place but once trapped the Bandit was Hers!
Suddenly Her head snaps up, Her eyes lock onto mine and just flare. Have you ever seen eyes flare? A light burns brightly behind Her eyes. Her hair is tousled spilling across her cheeks, one strand lightly touching Her red lips, beautiful, wild.
She's getting up off the couch, Her eyes never leaving mine. She's slinking toward me like a predatory cat on the prowl. A panther, dark and knowing, casually approaching its prey. Her movements aggressively emanate pure feminine sexuality, Her lips in a perfect pout of amusement, Her eyes blazing with the challenge I unwittingly uttered.
I feel my back smack into the wall. I hadn't even realized I was backing up.
She whispers, "awwww, no place to go ... trapped ::giggles::"
We both know it's over, that it had never really been on. She's known me for awhile now and She knows how very very badly I want Her, will always want Her. I should never have challenged Her in a room full of people, those challenges are made when we're alone, playing. She has to make and example of me now, fool that I am.
She's very close to me, speaking Her observations to the room. She's talking about her breasts and lisping a little with words like "Twacy Wacy" and being so incredibly soft with Tracer, the way She knows Tracer loves. She's coaxing me, knowing that soon I'll break, having me utter the words that will out me, our words. I try stabbing jem in the knee to create a distraction. Nada.
My heart is racing. I have nothing left. I'm certain I look just as pathetic and lost as Bandit did and I don't care about that. Princess presses closer, touching, talking. My want and need to please Her are off the scale. I'm sad, words and secrets that were once ours will now become everybody's, I sigh, break and forlornly say, "OK"
Suddenly She gets a call. She giggles and says, "Saved by the bell!" and is gone. Personally, I think She let me off the hook. My lesson well learned I quickly leave the room, passing BillyBear on my way out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

*slinking into the room, looking tracer up and down*
ReplyDeleteOh My own personal dick got all scaredddd on Me. Like I wittle baby? ::giggles::
Did you really think I would share with the world, what I do to you tracy wacy?
*walking slowly over to tracy, sliding up on his desk, crossing My long legs in front of him*
Oh no tracy wacy...I like having you all panty and needy...and our little secret.
What is a sexy seductress, without a few secrets tucked away? ::giggles::
*leaning down and whispering softly in tracers ear, and then turning and walking out slowly, leaving him whimpering and squirming in his chair*
**leaning down and whispering softly in tracers ear, and then turning and walking out slowly, leaving him whimpering and squirming in his chair**
ReplyDelete(Door opens to Tracer's office)
Hey Tracer! I need you to sign these checks so I can pay some bills around here! You've been sitting around all day jus....... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I'm NOT cleaning that up!!!!!
(Limps out and slams door)
Girl Friday
Did you really think I would share with the world, what I do to you tracy wacy?
ReplyDeleteI have to break character here for one simple observation. I am FOREVER impressed by what You can accomplish through a simple chat client! You took poor Tracer right to the line! before backing off. And I happen to know that Tracer sent You a short little IM saying what fun he had with that!
You are many things, but you are sincerely Fun incarnate!
All the billys are so glad to know You!
One final thing, it's so very good to see You so very happy, having fun on Your playground!
*Sheesh you sick freak, what did you think I was doing?*
ReplyDeleteI'm a sick freak??? I don't have to think... I KNOW what you're doin' in here! You should call this place "The Wank Palace"...
*You would not believe what Princess just whispered in my ear ...*
Yeah, she probably told you that you needed a shower... ewwwwwww...
*Now there is a mess in the bathroom, get on it!*
No way, boss... I'm not goin' in there again until the new cartridges for the gas mask come in.
Girl Friday