I saw Princess got all the way up to #4 this week in Phonesex Central and She's been busy painting. I wonder if it's that portrait of billybear ... probably. Anyway Princess, that's GREAT, and if you all have a minute, please vote - thanks!
Well while channel surfing I discovered the 538th Academy Awards were on tonight. The Oscars! Who knew?
That explains why we have a filler episode here. It hasn't aired yet but at least I can follow their reasoning on this, um a little. I watched Randy Newman with an OK song from Cars followed by Melissa Etheridge lecture us through song about the environment and then shock of shocks Al Gore strolls out with Leo DiCaprio for more Hollywood 'message.'
I took it to heart and went out and burned a tire to show my support.
To be frank I care about the environment, blah, blah, blah but I do NOT tune into the Oscars to be lectured by a bunch of pinheads about anything. I tune in to be entertained. Not to be berated by some idiot who suddenly has the mike. Ummm kinda like what I'm doing now - LMAO
Shows on lets see ...
People are in mission critical roles and are not being allowed to enter flight training.
"You're always welcome in one of my beds." - The flirtation between Adama and Laura continues.
Work conditions are bad and people are complaining. Baltar has reprinted a book, My Triumph, My Mistakes by Giaus Baltar and things are bad enough that people are reading it. It's seeding discontent. Laura is dying to see how it ends - LOL A little Six in His Head time too. Someone buy Baltar a razor, sheesh.
This is a better episode than I thought. Laura has a classic resource problem spread across thousands. Baltar's farm accent was terrible - LOL
There sure is a lot of manual labor for so much technology in the future. I'm thinking of the dumping of the powder here and a conveyer belt? They're a little heavy handed on the Dickens here.
The chief just called a general strike. So the deck hands on Galactica are also on strike. That's complicated and Adama just threatened to shoot the mutineers but it's an empty threat. Who's he gonna replace them with? - off to commercial
Adama is going to shoot Kelly, the Chief's wife. I was wrong Adama is not fraking around here. The Chief backs down. Adama is giving the chief face time with the president.
Low level jobs (cleaning hauling etc) will be spread across the 'classes' I look forward to seeing Laura pushing a mop. Chief will be the union leader. One of the "knuckle dragger's" is being moved up to flight school. Kind of reminded me of An Officer and a Gentleman - lol
Bonus scene - nada really a hint that things didn't change but remained the same, welcome to management Chief!
Next week it begins - Maelstrom - which is defined as a powerful whirlpool. Hmmmmm. Like Starbuck's painting? But what does it mean?
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment