Friday, February 09, 2007

Princess Grace Rocks!!!

I don't know how many of you managed to get into TeaseTime last night. I'm going to let jem go into the details in her blog but if you managed to get in it was quite a treat! Check out Princess's blog for the wonderful things She did for us on a very difficult night.

FIVE MP3s!!! How cool is that?!

The technical issues on simply getting into the room were myriad. Others had no problem but jem and I were struggling. Java was not loading or would run very slowly. I was able to get in through SissySchool but when I would select "Roam" the client would just hang. It was awful!!! I was finally able to get in and stay in about 10:25PM and then the client was very slow, would seem to hang and then blurt up a bunch of messages and seem to hang again. Eventually it stabilized and got better.

Throughout all of it (and jem and I were not the only ones suffering) our Princess was running Her TeaseTime doing the best She could under these trying circumstances. And let me tell you She did GREAT!!! She was doling out the MP3s and teasing through chat and was just the best!

Try to imagine it from Her end. A significant number of people were having problems and Her screen was filling up with IMs and PMs and she's having to deal with all of that (and an asshole heckler) and if you're looking through just your chat client you'd think there was nothing going on at all. Business as usual. WOW! She's is a professional who takes Her job very seriously and far more importantly takes us very seriously and does her very very best to deliver under good conditions or bad!

My Mistress, that had to have been a tough tough night and with all sincerity and gratitude I say, "THANK YOU!!!" Hugs and Kisses we sooo much appreciate it!

Finally this morning I log in to vote before heading off to work and I see this!


At 6:45AM She was Number 8!!!!

So vote ... voooottteee PLEASE!

The breakdown was like this:

#8 93 votes <- Our Princess #7 94 votes #6 95 votes #5 96 votes Three votes from number five!!! Princess, I hope we can get you to #5 and higher. We do appreciate you so!

Thanks again for a great TeaseTime!

3 comments:

  1. I was trying to say hello in the chat room last night and could not get in either. :(

    I got up and voted (as I do every morning) and I was so happy to see how high Princess was. She must have rolled around in the catnip!

    -lbb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not 8 or 6, try 5!!!!!! AT the moment! lmao I feel as high as if I was rolling in catnip lol

    PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to echo what billybear said. It was truly awful to be locked out of Princess's Tease Time while others were playing. If this was such a bad feeling, I can't imagine what it would feel like to ever be locked out of Pethood by my sweet Princess.

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete