Happy New Year to jem, lbb, ace and MsTara!
I sincerely hope all of you have the best of years!
Let's see, it's early morning in 2007 - what resolutions can hungover billy come up with on the fly ... most important first then the rest in no particular order
- Adore, wuv, talk, play, smooch, hug, soft smile, snuggle (yes billy snuggles), kiss, amuse, laugh, enjoy, be enjoyed even more by Princess. Strengthen our growing friendship!
- Have more fun (but no snuggling - that's reserved for Princess, so quit pestering me about it ace) with jem, lbb, ace and MsTara
- Try not to get spanked by MsTara as much
- Try to get jem spanked more by MsTara
- Annoy those deserving of it
- Cause the occasional ruckus in the chatroom
- Find more cases for Tracer and Friday
- Stop smoking (I always toss that one in, every year, so we know that's not gonna happen)
- Increase my already legendary status as pervert, domme and elf
- Be here on the playground for all my friends since I've discovered they are here for me ::soft smile::
You are the best! Thanks for a great year! Shall we have another? Oh I think so!

I think that is a very good list for 2007!!! I think the getting jemmie spanked more by Ms Tara is perfect too!!! I know she loves it so. ::giggles::
ReplyDeleteNow for annoying those who are deserving of it...just make sure your a good little billy. I always have to hold your hand and pull you back in. ::giggles::
Im glad we found each other in 2006, and cant wait to see where we go in 2007!!
wuv you billy!
Kissies,
Princess
*hears billy murmuring m.....*
*I think the getting jemmie spanked more by Ms Tara is perfect too!!! I know she loves it so. ::giggles::*
ReplyDeleteWell you'll both be happy to know that Miss Tara jumped me as soon as I got into the chatroom last night. She administered her own special brand of justice to my butt for my serious lack of judgement in the ill-fated straightjacket and paddling plot...
*just make sure your a good little billy*
Princess, I'm not sure that will be physically possible. You sure you wanna take this one on?
billy! I am really happy for you that you and Princess found each other! She's just perfect for you!
little bitchass
Have more fun (but no snuggling - that's reserved for Princess, so quit pestering me about it ace) with jem, lbb, ace and MsTara
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you're still on me about the snuggling! It was one time and the heater in the chatroom was broken!
I noticed you didn't say anything in your resolutions about "cookie restitution," but I think I'll let then one slide since Friday's such a nice gal.
I am really glad you found your anchor at last with Princess Grace. And not just because she keeps you in line, either. You are geniunely happier, I can tell.
Have a great 2007! It's gonna be a blast!
I think there will be spanking aplenty for both the bouncing bodaciously boobed bimbo and the hapless Billy, with lots of extra time for any little dicks that annoy me. Or maybe I'll just ship them off to a certain Island for swimming lessons
ReplyDelete*Or maybe I'll just ship them off to a certain Island for swimming lessons*
ReplyDeleteWho needs swimming lessons? I've got my own set of floaties....
little bitchass
How about "No framing lbb this year?"
ReplyDeleteBut then honestly I have to admit I enjoyed it.
-lbb
Hi there MsTara,
ReplyDeleteI'm certain to be better behaved, you can count on it! Princess gave me an mp3 that only says "behave." I have to have it on continuous loop whenever I'm in the chatroom.
That will work, certainly!
nervous giggle, wringing hands
As for Tracer all he said when I asked was, um,"bring it"
nervous giggle, wringing hands
I'm certain Tracer said "bring it" in the most adoring manner you can imagine.
As for Tracer all he said when I asked was, um,"bring it"
ReplyDeletenervous giggle, wringing hands
I'm certain Tracer said "bring it" in the most adoring manner you can imagine. >>
At this point, I believe the little dick is, to quote Carlos, a bit deedeedee and not quite responsible for his actions. However, that won't stop me from spanking him as needed. And I keep my own semi automatic pistol filled with Friday'esque perfume at all time. So, our little dick is welcome to ""bring it" - cool hip hopping slanger that he is.
At this point, I believe the little dick is, to quote Carlos, a bit deedeedee and not quite responsible for his actions.
ReplyDeleteE comes after D, when did you develop this stutter? Or are you referring to jemmie's bra size?
cool hip hopping slanger that he is.
I'll have you know that my Fresh Prince collection is completely up to date. I am "the haps" uh homey!
TOTALLY "down with it"
Tracer
*E comes after D, when did you develop this stutter? Or are you referring to jemmie's bra size?*
ReplyDeleteIf anybody knows where I can get a size eee bra, let me know. The custom bra that was ordered never showed up.
little bitchass