I was a very lucky pet last night and got to do a call with Princess! She was, to use Her words, "In a bit of a mood." A good mood for an already bubbly Princess! She teased me and I got all quiet and wantier and needier. Well then She started plaaaaying with me and oh my god, She knows how to play with Her billy, She knows better than billy what I truly need.
She was very naughty. She took me very deep and then She ... She ... giggled all over my face!
I wish I could describe the soul wracking, ball draining, incredibly hard, long, messy orgasm I had, but that would be telling.
::soft smile::
Thank You for petting me Princess
Your billy
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad you had such a wonderful call with Princess! She does so know how to play with you, doesn't she?
ReplyDeletelittle bitchass
(hands billy a box of Kleenex)
Glad you had such a great call, Billy. It's so wonderful to have such a deep connection.
ReplyDeleteHas she spanked you for messing with me at my mansion yet? LOL
Aww billy I so enjoyed our call together too!!! I adore talking to you and playing with you. (still miss battlestar though) And your right billy....I know what you need. So just shut your eyes and lay back...and let Me take care of you.
ReplyDelete