Monday, December 18, 2006

The Meaning of Grace

Well I'm strolling along the internet, just minding my own business when I come across a site and one particular person on this site ...

She is a richly complex woman who never ceases to surprise. She is an intertwined ball of conflicting emotions and moods. She is a dear friend. She is a keeper of secrets and a pusher of limits. She is fun incarnate. She is a builder of want and need. She is kind and gentle. She is demanding. She has serious attitude. She is a secret singer, an open geek. She plays hard. She works hard. She lives hard. She never forgets what's important. She usually forgets to reply. She is always there, except when She isn't. She always comes back. She is deeply lodged in my heart. She is open. She is honest. She is exactly what She says She is. She sings to me in everything She does. She is oh-so cock-sure. She struts, She swaggers, She plays, She teases, She gives, She takes ...

She is my Mistress.


I am forever Her pet, Her teapot, Her friend.


Everyday that I've spent orbiting Her flame has been a gift. Everyday I'm Hers is Christmas. Everyday I've been so very grateful to know Her.


For billy this is the meaning of Grace

3 comments:

  1. Oh billy.....your going to make Me cry. ( in a good way) I will say more later...when I can think *soft smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::billy blushes furiously, and smiles back softly::

    I adore you so ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. billy.. I think I'm gonna cry too! This was a lovely post!

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete