After only a minor annoyance of having some nerd project manager at Yahoo decide to bring down Yahoo's IM for six hours on a Friday night (scheduled maintenance my ass!) at what has to be a peak usage time, I managed to hook up with Princess. ::billy mutters I have plans for you my project manager pal, expect to be annoyed!::
Our calls just get better and better and better. It's been awhile since billy had so much fun!
That's it.
Except, Thank You sooooo much for such a great call MsGrace!
::soft happy smile::
Your friend, Your billy
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Billy, I'm so happy that you connected and had such a great time on your call. I'm sure that Princess had a wonderful time tightening your collar another notch!
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah... these project managers... they're all the same... sigh
little bitchass
The project manager was just jealous. He could not arrange a call with Princess so he decided to make it difficult for everyone.
ReplyDeleteI understand that he has been throughly flogged by his supervisor. It seems that the supervisor was trying to get Princess in IMs and was not able to get her either.
--lbb