Dearest Princess Grace,
Merry Christmas to You and Yours!
I wish You every happiness in Your life both RealWorld and Playground!!!
Your billy
PS: Merry Christmas to MsTara, jem, lbb, ace, Paxton (version 2.0), "mittens" and the rest of you! Well except stove, you really crossed the line with that Star Trek talk, and that one guy - it's really starting to bug me the way you keep looking at me that way - cut it out unless your knees like the taste of hot lead.
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Merry Christmas to you too, Billy! Your friendship is very valuable to me, and will continue to be into the future. Looking forward to another year as one of Princess' pets, right alongside you! And don't you dare let this blog slip! Your writings never fail to make me laugh, and that's a good thing.
ReplyDeletelittle bitchass
Hope you had a great one, Billy! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great Christmas billy. I have a lot of reading to do!
ReplyDelete-lbb
Welcome back lbb! Yeah, I'm something of a chatterbox - hope you enjoy some of them.
ReplyDeleteI've got this thing for Princess you see and I just can't shut up!
I hope you're happy and hale and enjoyed your Holidays too!