Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday on the Playground

Hi there! You're the new kid on the playground aren't cha? My name's billy, what's yours?

Well it's nice to meetcha lbb! Wanna play? Come along and I'll tell you what I'm up to today on this playground. Everyday is good here but Friday's are one of my favorites. BattleStar is on and tonight, I have a date ::blush:: I particularly love date nights!


Why am I all squirmy? Well I'm wrapping up a Princess homework assignment and they are generally mental but begin to show physically after awhile. They are wonderfully naughty! She plants a little seed in your head and then sits back and watches it grow. Helps it along with a little nudge here and there but after awhile it just takes hold and you find yourself mentally edging up to it and then scampering away (you do scamper don't you?) as you feel it take hold and your want and need for Princess grows right along with it. You start to do this edging and backing away over and over again, building that want and need in layers.


Pretty soon all you want and need is Princess Herself but She still likes to plant these seeds and play with you! It is delightfully pervy and wonderfully fun. Just like Her! I promise, you will find out.

I hope She gives me more homework tonight, I'm so enjoying my little assignments!


Yeah, it is a really clean and tidy playground isn't it? We don't like trash here, we pick it up and get rid of it. You'll be expected to do your share. No trash on the playground, it's a rule!


What am I doing right now? I'm working on a musical for Princess at the moment. She loves to sing! I was working on All That Jizz but gotta sorta stuck on it so I've shelved it until it works itself out. I still want to see Princess sing the opening number very badly, "Find some lube, we're playing fast and loose, and all that jizz!" With all of her pets and fans sitting in the nightclub stroking to Her commands. Kind of a musical TeaseTime. But the climax is an image that I can't shake. I don't even have to alter the lyrics, "No I'm no one's wife but oh I love this life and aaall thaaat jiiizzzz" while everyone looses it for Her. Wanting Her and needing Her so very badly.


Well a boy can dream, I am worried about the production costs a little but we'll find funding.


What is She wearing during the number? Whatever She wants to wear. I mean you've seen Her pics right? She looks great in anything at all! I suspect sometimes She'll be in that leather corset and black vinyl panties with stilletto heeled boots and at other times the very picture of soft femininity. Whatever mood is on Her at the moment. It doesn't matter with regards to the song, believe you me Princess will deliver. She always "brings it!"


Look! There she is! Isn't she dreamy? And I just live for that smile! Oh! She waved to us!!! ::billy and lbb shyly wave back::


The other musical? Oh it's in its infancy but is based on West Side Story. I'm having trouble with the book. What do I mean? Oh the book in a musical is the actual story that the music is trying to tell. I've only got a few lines from a couple of songs worked out. Wanna hear? OK


When your Her pet your Her pet all the way

From your first cigarette to your last cum filled day ...


and


Maria ...

I just dumped a girl named Maria

Once I met Princess Grace

I told Maria to her face

Get lost ...


Yeah I know. It needs work, but it's a start!


Yeah I love it here! I've got something of a reputation for being a loose cannon but it's undeserved. I do like to frolic over here and cavort over there. There's just so much to do! So much fun to have with Princess!


Oh! Oh!

Drat! ...

I just cavorted all over myself. I do that a lot here on the playground. I better go get a mop and clean up otherwise jem will slip in it.


I know you're gonna love it here! See ya around!

3 comments:

  1. Awww shucks...

    Its hard being the new guy so thanks for showing me around the playground billy.

    -lbb

    ReplyDelete
  2. lbb,

    You're very welcome. Continue under my tutelege and you will go far! Keep your eye on jem though ... she'll get you spanked if she can!

    Still waiting for those funds, haven't heard a word.

    As always you may call me,
    Papa billy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy, nothing like a good spanking evey now and then... and you know how much I love helping people...

    So don't worry lbb...

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete