During the Christmas season MsGrace gets very, very busy in the RealWorld. The last two weeks before the "blessed event" are the most stressful for Her, in this case I'd swag it at December 11 - December 25th with the worst week for Her being the 18th of December through the 25th (or next week). So she drops a little out of sight on the playground.
We pets and fans spend a fair amount of time wondering, "How can I help MsGrace?" Well billy thinks the following might really help Her out during next week:
- Use your "inside voice" even when on the playground
- Understand that She probably won't reply to an IM, email or comment in your blog during this time
- She won't be taking as many calls during this time
So, if you really want to help out keep the above in mind. My two cents, and like I've noted before this is my first Christmas in paradise so as I'm learning more about MsGrace in typical fashion for Her she just might log more hours next week than she normally would in a typical week. She's wonderfully contradictory that way ::smile:: but if she doesn't keep the above in minds.
So billy, how did you gain this wisdom?
In the usual billy fashion of doing something sorta stupid and loosing sight of the big picture. On Friday morning I sent an email full of a bunch of whiny crap and one particular line in particular about our connection. That I hadn't been feeling it for the last few days and that I was terrified.
I spent the rest of the day with an I'm window open pouring my dark feelings into jem's psyche ("I don't know jem, I've got a bad feeling about this" and jem replying back "would you just relax, she really does like you"). Well after a fantastic call with MsGrace and a good nights sleep I figure the following occurred. I wasn't "feeling" the connection because MsGrace was so incredibly busy in the RealWorld but it was there and quite healthy. I know for a fact the connection was in absolutely fine shape because I was feeling an irritated Princess through it the rest of the day and not being able to quite put my finger on that because I hadn't ever experienced irritated Princess through it before.
So a little earlier than normal my IM window opens and it's Princess. I drop everything and begin chatting. Effectively it boils down to this, MsGrace sits me down in a chair and reads me the riot act, billy you have got to cut this endless questioning of our relationship, particularly during these two weeks. She's right and we're both going back and forth as friends but we're both pretty new to each other and our friendship is a little fragile at the moment so we're being cautious. The bottom line is that we worked through it and we're better for it. Not that I intend to strengthen our relationship by constantly fucking up, there are better ways to build a friendship than that path, like building one by not fucking up :-)
Then we get to the, um, sex part of the call and I get a nice long kiss and when I wake up I have this collar on my neck, it's pink and pretty and oh so comfortable. It's been there for awhile but I'm noticing it more now. I think it's jem's metaphor for "the connection." For me I think it's a little different. I'm beginning to feel increasingly possessed. Oh yes indeed I am Hers, She owns my ass, it's Her cock, Her soul, Her billy, Her pet. What I'm trying to say is that I'm growing increasingly to believe it. To trust that it isn't gonna evaporate tomorrow. This is a very good thing because once I work through this (which in my opinion takes time) I'm home free.
I love this feeling. I'm so happy!
So what the fuck does this have to do with the title of the blog entry billy? Oh yeah, the perks. As a pet you get some really nice perks and I always notice them MsGrace and I always appreciate them. As examples I'll toss out three real quick in no particular order
- MsGrace took Her time during these hectic weeks for Her to make an MP3 for jem and I on our TracerBulletBilly case.
- MsGrace gave an incredibly cool shout out to my blog during her last TeaseTime, URL and all!
- MsGrace, initially irritated but even before that, scheduled time with me last night for a call and this was not the best time for Her.
You wuuuuved me long time last night MsGrace!
::billy scuffs the dirt in front of him and blushes hard::
Thank You MsGrace!
Your billy

little pal,
ReplyDeleteI loved this entry and wanted to share my feelings on some things. Hope you don't mind!
*This is my first Christmas with MsGrace*
You mentioned this in IM yesterday, and it really struck me at the time... it's also my first as HER PET, and it touches something deep inside me, and makes me smile just to think about it. Christmas in Paradise... love that thought.....
*Understand that She probably won't reply to an IM, email or comment in your blog during this time*
I've found that this is a good mindset to keep at ANY time of the year. It helps me to NOT expect a reply to every IM or email, or to NOT expect a blog comment from her. I know she sees them and reads them all and that she will reply or comment when she can. She really does WUV HER PETS, and just needs us to trust her.
*MsGrace sits me down in a chair and reads me the riot act*
Now when I hear the term "riot act", I don't get a picture of a soft and sexy voice with giggles sprinkled everywhere... lol
*I think it's jem's metaphor for "the connection." For me I think it's a little different. I'm beginning to feel increasingly possessed. Oh yes indeed I am Hers, She owns my ass, it's Her cock, Her soul, Her billy, Her pet.*
billy, I don't think it's different for me at all! "The Collar" to me is all of that and more... not just the connection (which I am still awed by). The rest of the stuff you mention is true for me too (except for the "Her billy" part). To steal a line from one my favorite Princess mp3s, "I WANTED it, I GOT it!" Well, now I hope she lets me keep it. The collar might be a physical one or a symbolic one, but it's a very important part of my relationship with Princess as HER PET...
*As a pet you get some really nice perks*
It's mostly unspoken, but there are perks that come with being one of Princess's devoted pets, I'm sure of it! Maybe it will be a comment in a blog when she really doesn't have time to write one, maybe spending some time in an IM with us if she is around, or email that might come just a little bit quicker than if you are a random caller. But the important thing about perks is that it goes both ways. The perks do not come free of charge. It's up to us to earn them by being respectful of her feelings, by being there for her, and by always treating her as she deserves to be treated.
Well, this comment is getting long, and my computer is running out of letters to type, so I better tell you that I am sooo happy that you got your call, and I'm sure it was wonderful! Makes for a great night, doesn't it?
little bitchass
I am glad we talked about the issues that were there. I dont think I remember the riot act I read you...lol
ReplyDeleteBut the best way to be close and keep the "connection" is to be honest. Also don't push the Princess in the month of Dec. lmao Your Princess goes a little nutty in December. ::giggles:: Just the normal stress and stuff...being pulled in so many directions. I think anyone with a family understands this one. ::smile::
I am glad we talked and glad you understand the dec thing...and yes how you see the "perks" as you call it. ::giggles::
Jemmie called it well,
"But the important thing about perks is that it goes both ways. The perks do not come free of charge. It's up to us to earn them by being respectful of her feelings, by being there for her, and by always treating her as she deserves to be treated."
Its a two way, like any relationship. *soft smile*
So all is good...and hey dec is almost over right? lmao
Kissies,
Princess
( impending doom ) LMAO
ReplyDelete