Friday, December 08, 2006

BattleStar: Passage

Well I'm about half way through this one and I personally am not as engaged as I was with Unfinished Business last week. I remember reading an article from the writer of Passage that it felt a lot like following The Beatles.

The Eye of Jupiter, could there be a connection between the Cylon God and the Human gods? This story line I find interesting. Boy is Baltar a bright boy, and his relationship with D'Anna is interesting. I wonder if MsGrace would comment given the BSDM aspects of their relationship, is there a switch going on or potentially going on? I'm not sure but I do think she is respecting him.


He ended up touching the Human/Cylon hybrid and got some clarity from it. He doesn't believe that it's speaking babble, but it talks more like an oracle and definitely needs interpretation. Baltar perhaps?

The other story line was guiding the ships (who were out of food) through a star cluster. Kat dies, but I'm not attached to her so that story line didn't interest me much.

An OK episode but not as great as Unfinished Business in billy's opinion.

Next week is the last episode before they go over to Sundays. It's called Eye of Jupiter.

Hmmmm I can't seem to find Mittens anywhere ...

No comments:

Post a Comment