Sunday, December 17, 2006

BattleStar: Rated Ten Episodes from Season 3

Just for yucks and giggles I took a stab at Billy's favorite episodes from the first ten episodes of this season. What do you think? Agree/disagree?
  1. Unfinished Business
  2. Exodus, Part II
  3. A Measure of Salvation
  4. The Eye of Jupiter
  5. Torn
  6. Hero
  7. The Passage
  8. Exodus, Part I
  9. Occupation
  10. Precipice
Time to start jonesing MsGrace :-) Only a month though, not too bad.

2 comments:

  1. "Unfinished Business
    Exodus, Part II
    A Measure of Salvation
    The Eye of Jupiter
    Torn
    Hero
    The Passage
    Exodus, Part I
    Occupation
    Precipice"

    This is hard....I dont know the full order I would put things. I know I can tell you My bottom two would be hero, then bottom the passage. As for top pick would be Unfinished Business, which I had thought was going to be a so so one. lol But other then that..jesh would be hard picking. The show is just too good. lol
    Unfinished Business

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I struggled too. And just took a shot - lol

    Unfinished Business just kicked ass though heads and tails above the other nine. At least we have a clear winner ::smile::

    I hope that episode goes up for an Emmy. I wish I could write something like that, just a beautifully laid out story - wow!

    ReplyDelete