Well this one is much darker than I thought it would be.
Laura is becoming quite a hard ass. She has no qualms about sincerely screwing with Baltar. They're using an experimental drug therapy to get Baltar to talk. What's ironic is that Baltar knows next to nothing about Cylon intentions (military intelligence) but he does know more than any other human about their culture, hybrids etc. The point being the second he coughs up the info he gets pitched out an airlock. He's motivated to keep his mouth shut.
I really can't get a lot of pity going for Baltar in this situation. He is guilty of his crimes.
Starbuck and Apollo's marriages continues their deterioration. The acting is just getting better and better. Anastasia (Apollo's wife) just served up a great scene with her giving up on their marriage. Apollo is drinking too much, out of control.
Is six an angel or a demon? Baltar is questioning himself and what he is. Baltar is confessing to the final fives existence. Under the drugs influence he says he's not a Cylon, was hoping he was "all my sins forgiven"
Trying to get Geata to get Baltar to talk. Apollo is trying to save his marriage.
Geata stabbed Baltar! Nice heels six! Not sure what Geata's secret is. Baltar hasn't admitted he's "the chosen one." Is he?
I forgot that they had a six model, stupid brain - lol. Laura is negotiating with her. Six is great. Just watched the extended scene - six says if they put Baltar on trial she'll be their chief witness.
This is not a happy episode - very intense, very dark, the exact opposite of the shows title.
Next week - NO EPISODE! We have to wait for Baltar's trial
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know that perhaps this in not the right place for this comment but then I have no blog myself.
ReplyDeleteI was going from your blog to Bloggin' With Bitchass and knew you had a link to her blog so I searched on Billys-Brain for it. Lo and behold her link is now called LittleBaltarBitchass. I don't know how long it has been like this (I normally find both your blogs through Princess's blog. I do have my priorities right.) but I realized that Jem and I must be related since we have the same initials!
-lbb
*I realized that Jem and I must be related since we have the same initials!*
ReplyDeleteWell that's not so bad, lbb.... Until you start thinking you may also be related to Little BillyBear...
little bitchass
I have no blog myself.
ReplyDeleteThere are quite a few among us that hope one day soon you will have a blog to call your own.
I realized that Jem and I must be related since we have the same initials!
Before your identity was confirmed as being a separate entity I actually thought that jem was screwing with me. She had the baltar moniker with me about the time you surfaced. When I first became aware of her baltar tendencies for survival and I submitted to MsTara's cruel paddle.
Jem was viewed with heavy suspicion during those times.
You're most likely are related and it begs the question, "Does she call you 'daddy'?"
Just caught jem's comment, there's nothing little about BillyBear!
::bares fangs in a thoroughly frightening manner, eyes jem's knees, sorta 'snurfles' which is very scary if you think about it - fear me you bastards!!! FEAR ME!
Whines PRINCESS no one is taking me seriously!!!::
*You're most likely are related and it begs the question, "Does she call you 'daddy'?"*
ReplyDeleteWell geez.... If lbb is my daddy, and BillyBear is my mommy........
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
*::bares fangs in a thoroughly frightening manner, eyes jem's knees, sorta 'snurfles' which is very scary if you think about it - fear me you bastards!!! FEAR ME!*
::snickers and punts little billybear into the next county::
little bitchass