Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Extreme Perversion

In my quest (we should all have quests - this statement brought to you by Don Quixote) to get pantysue in trouble and keep Princess firmly focused on her so she doesn't notice when I screw up and I will screw up - soon. I can feel it!!! shudders I tend to peruse the various blogs around LDW. Looking for well I don't know what I'm looking for. Great. Maybe the "Dulcinea" of blog posts? Will somebody tell me what I'm looking for? I feel like a dog that just entered a room fand can't remember why.

Now jem's no piker when it comes to cage work and in a brief moment of clarity (don't worry it will pass, it will pass) I find it difficult to to even scoff at pantysue's personal best of what? I want to say an hour but it was probably longer, an hour and a half? That might have been lucky's record shrugs.

Anyway we all have our little areas of the sandbox where we dabble and one little corner is occupied by the Dicktator's Chasity Slave. Now this guy is extreme - so extreme in fact I think we should form a team and rescue him from himself! Jem - get the dynamite! Lucky toss me that AK47! Somethings go beyond ....

OOWWWWWWWWWW AARGGHHHH

Get her off of me!!!

ARRRGHHHHHH

GET HER OFF OF ME!!!

Not the face! Oh DEAR GOD not the face ooowwwwwwwwwww

God DAMMIT that hurt! Mittens what has gotten into you?! Have you been in the meth again? Sheesh!

Oh I was NOT taking myself too seriously!

ME?! REALLY?!

Let me scroll up... I was starting to get a little serious there wasn't I? OK then!

So I don't know if you caught chaste's stint in the chatroom awhile back but apparently MsCassandra and he are embarking on some three program thing. First something involving the latest and greatest in male chastity devices The Exobelt.

Jumps back as a stampede of Mistresses fall on the URL like, well, like... um... there was a sale at the shoe store? No? Like stern rose pedals? Both feminine and commanding - OK?!.

Next chaste has to chain himself to a radiator or something and be under continuous video surveillance - I wonder if that webcam addy will be posted? We could help keep an eye on the little miscreant.

And then some sort of thing that involves contracts which always gets me nervous. This one kicks off in August, I guess chaste has to do some sort of training beforehand which might even involve the hated sit ups.

Chaste seems to be having fun and I will most probably be reading all about it with that stupid, jaw dropped look on my face as I learn about his latest antics in his blog.

Recently on the Playground

Well Princess's blog informs me that there are about TWO SHOPPING DAYS LEFT before her birthday! You best bust ass over to her wishlist and get that pretty lady something nice! You know you want to.

MsGrace is apparently winning her battle with FHT (Forgot How to Type) and posted yesterday. What caught my eye was, "I even spent some fun time in the free erotic chatroom on Saturday night, knowing I had My lucky pet who never gets to play in there around." Filling me with jealous rage. Mittens shall suffer mightily, rest assured.

Now Princess likes to pace her blog posts (or so I thought - she also posted today but AGAIN we'll deal with that tomorrow) although I think we can all agree that 58.516 days between posts is - oh - a tad - excessive! Me? I think I sit on the other side of the teeter-totter preferring the "spray and pray" technique of bukakke posting. Sooner or later something will stick. Anyway we at The Assassin are heartened by this second (now third - all this extra work is making me GRUMPY!) post and hope Princess will hit her stride of two to three posts a week without stumbling!

Have we recently mentioned how deeply sorrowed we were to learn that pantysue is making a power play for lucky bastard?

TeaseTime roulette is fast approaching! Which will it be? The delightful chatroom or the despised provakatalk? Will Princess be there or have a FHT relapse? Time will tell.

May I Cum? NO! No no no!!! NOW THAT'S JUST GROSS!

Have you guys ever messed around with this site? Its full title is May I Cum? Orgasm Denial and Cum Denial, a bit wordy but I guess it probably avoids lawsuits. I use to go there and yank on the old wookie like some demented slot machine arm hoping for three bars but it was always, "No!" "Are you KIDDING Me?" "Not this time!" etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Shockingly even Princess Grace would have none of it! "No cummies for youuuuuuu"

Well eventually the sites galling negativity got to me and I quit going (I have enough problems - thank you) but I was wondering has any Mistress ever said "Yes!"?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS GRACE!!!!

Just wanted to cover my ass in case I over sleep or pantysue, or MsTara (now there's a growing list - super!) manages to kill me. Yellow journalism is HARD and no I'm not talking about peeing so move along, go on shoo pee people nothing to see here!

7 comments:

  1. *Now this guy is extreme - so extreme in fact I think we should form a team and rescue him from himself!*

    Hmmmm.... if Chastie isn't careful, he's liable to attract the attention of the self appointed psychiatrists in here.

    *TeaseTime roulette is fast approaching! Which will it be? The delightful chatroom or the despised provakatalk?*

    bitchass predicts Tease Time will be in the Kink Chatroom, and Princess will be there! And my prognostications are almost never wrong!

    *HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS GRACE!!!!*

    I second this motion! And I think everybody should buy Her a prezzie.

    l.b.a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy... i would never harm you! :::wicked giggles:::

    pantysue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too predict the chatroom.

    Ask her where new mp3s are when you see her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good mittens, sweet mittens. Well paid bribable mittens. REND HIM! Attack! Yes, the lovely agony of the Billy...umm, what? What were we talking about? I was over here quietly enjoying the latest edition of the Assassin and delighting in the fact that I wasn't being slandered and libeled today. I was horrified when that completely unprovoked and thoroughly justified not to mention viscerally satisfying attack occured on the Legendary Perverted Reporter.

    Hey, killing is not my style. I've been looking for a good lawyer myself, Jemmie has her pal Friday researching ones that work nights. ::wicked laugh::

    ReplyDelete
  5. Billy... i would never harm you! :::wicked giggles:::

    Uh... pantysue would you mind not doing the ::wicked giggles:: thing? It's just not the same when you do it! soft smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. REND HIM!

    REND??? LMAOOOOOOO Well that's just excessive!

    delighting in the fact that I wasn't being slandered and libeled today

    That oversight will be corrected at 10:01 PM tonight

    ::wicked laugh::

    What is it 'wicked' day?

    ::egregious chortle::

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ask her where new mp3s are when you see her.

    No - only because it will irritate you :-)

    ReplyDelete