Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I mean WTF?

Well I don't know which of you rat bastards spilled the beans but I have been noticed, yes NOTICED at work. Darn it! Work was 'me' time and now it's, "Where's that review BillyBear?" and "What's the project status of blah?" and "I need that goddamned report yesterday or the very wheels of the corporation will grind to a halt even though I've never heard of server transaction rates across the network before!" and the dreaded, "Are you giving me 'the eye' BillyBear?"

Well I need a plan of attack if they're actually expecting me to get this crap done. A methodology would be nice to make sure that I'm focused and in tune with the corporate mission statement whatever the heck that is. Let me look...

We want to help people.

We do? When did that sappy crap happen? I thought we wanted to make money hand over fist. I know I do. My mission statement is 'Don't get your ass fired, you need that insurance copay!'

What to do? This book should help me become more productive in the work place and at home! Yeah, I'll have to study that for a few days and make sure I'm doing it right, probably need some software to help keep track of my deep thoughts. OH! And less stress??? Cause I'm kinda stressing right now. So I'm going to hunker down in my cubicle and read this thing and when people walk by they'll see me reading this thing and be comforted by the fact that BillyBear is on it! And if I stay on it! long enough eventually I'll be permitted to slide back down off of everyone's radar into the warm, pee filled pool of anonymity.

So I wont be able to keep up my typical break neck speed in the posting arena delivering to you the in depth, quality news as often as you've come to expect. It would be a BIG help if you SOBs would get noticed at your jobs too so that the likely hood of anyone posting interesting things would go down.

Super! I just got a paper cut. GothGirl would you fill out this disability form? This cut is keeping me from doing my job.

Lucky's Peaceful Easy Feeling

Well someone forgot to lock the door and lucky got into the medicine again. He's been looking over Princess' visitors map and noted she's getting quite a few hits from war torn uptight countries. Then he gets sorta misty about peace breaking out all over the place not realizing he's shot himself in the foot right off the bat. Lucky, if President Bush and Condie are tying up Princess' time how is she going to enslave others? Huh?

Anyway we appreciate the sentiment but if we don't finish our bi-weekly-monthly status update our manager is going to throw such a hissy! Which are kinda fun to watch but not when directed at yours truly.

Pierced Chaste Feeling His Oats

As you know we tend to keep an eye on chaste and his musings. I only know him through the chatroom and he seems like a nice enough bloke but I'm not sure what he meant by this:

One thing i have been thinking about - if one takes submission to a logical conclusion, the sub should request, in fact beg, for this treatment [P/A piercing] from his Mistress.

Really??? And if the sub doesn't request/beg for this treatment are they less of a sub? That's the inference I'm getting from the statement. Anyway I disagree. I think it's between the sub and the Mistress on 'level of devotion' and what works best for them. I will make the assumption that each Mistress/sub pairing is unique and so what works for one sub might not work for another. I guess I would have felt better if you had some sort of 'for me' inclusion in your statement above.

As written it reads like you're throwing down the gauntlet and assuming the oxymoronic title of 'King Sub' if no one else opts for this P/A piercing thing. I'm relatively certain that's not what you intended chaste but I can see pantysue over there nervously picking up a railroad spike to keep her cage on more securely and take her submission to its logical conclusion with Princess.

Is this how subs fight?

For Those of You Into Panty Pics

Enjoy!

MsTara Sighting!

Word on the street is that MsTara has returned from rehab or someplace. We can't recall, we seem to have forgotten something important about her, what was it? Oh well I have a very important email to write... bitter sigh

Princess Continues Settling Down Uptight Countries

Lucky once again staring into the abyss of Princess' pet map has noticed further outbreak of well something and has called it a trend. Something to do with peace or Turkey. Check it out and let me know if you can make heads or tails of it but he seems to think Princess is calming these boys down and in his comment section it appears that MsGrace agrees.

NewsFlash: The Occasional Assassin Invades Poland!

Reich Marshal BillyBear reports a successful blitzkrieg into Poland and is now marching on Lucky Bastard's blog, "Ace was a pushover, being sick and all. He probably doesn't even know we're there. PantyPlastyBankysue's blog fell in seconds after Warsaw's collapse. Once we take out lucky we'll move on jem's blog, she's tougher than she looks unless we catch her in those ballet boots. We're not worried about bankyboo until he remembers his password. Timing is everything in war!"

Screaming into a microphone Das Furry
Reich Marshal BillyBear said, "We'll continue to march on blogs and act like uptight assholes until someone comes over and settles us down!" He stared pointedly at Princess Grace before sticking his tongue out at her.

Check out MY map lucky!

10 comments:

  1. Love the mustache!

    No offense to Poland but I have better defenses.

    Careful Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mustache!

    Thank you! I think it's quite dashing and gives me a false sense of importance.

    I got it here if you're looking for one too!

    Careful Bear

    Why would I stick a bone into a trap? OOWwwwwwww! Now I'm stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *So I wont be able to keep up my typical break neck speed in the posting arena*

    Ahhhhhhh! So THAT'S why my blog updates so infrequently! I've actually been working at my JOB! Who woulda thought???

    But really, it feels good to be noticed doesn't it?

    *I'm relatively certain that's not what you intended chaste*

    I'm sure that's not what Chastie intended it to look like either, but you know, a piercing like that is a good way to keep you honest in the cage. If I had wanted to, I could have pulled out of the back of the cage at any time. I'm not even sure if the Points of Intrigue can prevent that or not, because Princess hasn't made me actually use those yet.

    Personally, I would try to avoid any piercings there because I've always been prone to urinary tract infections. But even though I can't, I think that since Pantysue is such a dedicated pet, she should volunteer to do this for Princess. You would, wouldn't you Pantysue? ::giggles::

    *Once we take out lucky we'll move on jem's blog*

    Oh yeah? Well bring it, Groucho! Lucky may fall, but he will have you softened up so much that it will be no problem getting a ballet boot all the way up your Christmas Tree holder!

    You'll be goosestepping to a different tune if you try any funny stuff with my blog, mister!

    Have a nice day!

    l.b.a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My sweet silly billybear! Do you really think you can out tongue Me baby? Do you really think you can take Me on and win? Do you really think your that strong?

    *hears the soft sound of rocky music playing in the background*

    Come on My wittle billybear....bring it on. Bring it on...I dare you. ::wicked giggles::

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wolver, like omg, I so told you what I thought of that mustache! I told you, it would so like distract from the rest of you. Ugh...like you can do this blog take over thingy. Like, as if!

    *slinking off into the dark corner of her office*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on My wittle billybear....bring it on. Bring it on...I dare you

    No triple dog dare? We're observing the proper protocols?

    I'm pretty sure you laid to rest who's tongue is stronger during last night's TeaseTime (YUMMY!).

    As for bringing it on... I oh SO totally will but I'm leaning towards NEXT Friday if we can set something up and so we can talk about BSG after you're all done cumming your brains out and just want to snuggle in my furry embrace while I stroke your hair and calm you down.

    WHAT?! V if I knew what I was doing do you think I would have stuck my tongue out in the first place? It's obvious to anyone smarter than a legume that BillyBear has gotten out of hand and NEEDS a complete and total Princess 'makeover/smack down.' Whatever the fuck she decides that is. I fully expect to have a traffic cone shoved up my ass and asked to bounce across the floor on it while on webcam. AND WANT TO DO IT! LMAO!

    SHUDDERS

    These Princess calls are to be SAVORED and so I will not rush into it. How about May 30th Princess? After BSG and boytoy? Currently it looks good here. :-)

    Princess sounds kinda horny I can soooo help her with that and the resulting hiccups. Me? I am NOW in denial!

    I hope next Friday will work for you Princess!!! I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. But really, it feels good to be noticed doesn't it?

    Not at work. I'm a cubicle geek - I've climbed as far up the ladder as I want to and now just want to gut it out.

    I'll get back to you on Princess noticing me :-) Right now it is scrumptious!

    I think that since Pantysue is such a dedicated pet, she should volunteer to do this for Princess. You would, wouldn't you Pantysue?

    Of course she would! Pantysue is probably offended that you would even ASK jem! ::hands pantysue the railroad spike:: here ya go pantysue - Make us proud!

    You'll be goosestepping to a different tune if you try any funny stuff with my blog, mister!

    I haven't done anything and already the whining?

    ReplyDelete
  8. slinking off into the dark corner of her office

    ::jaw drops open::

    When did V show up for work??? Where are you V on those Sullen Movie Reviews???

    And JEM WHERE IS the review of last night's totally awesome TeaseTIme?

    As for my wicked cool mustache I only put it on when I invade a country! I gets me in the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like oh my freakn goddess. You want the Sullen Movie Reviews? Like don't I have enough going on right now?

    *sigh*

    Just because like you have to work, cause you're like old and stuff, doesn't mean like I should have too. But like whateva. Go look for the like hard copy over at the Angry Realms.

    http://angrygothprincess.blogspot.com/

    They might be there when you get your fur little butt over there. *dark heavy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  10. That David Alan book is actually a really good one Billy! But i think you might find this one more appropriate for your condition...

    http://www.amazon.com/Insanity-Madness-Charles-Patrick-Ewing/dp/019532613X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1211584103&sr=1-2

    psoo

    ReplyDelete