"Yah Fist of Fury YAH!!!"
A desert storm forms in front of him, attempting to thwart his way. While lightening bolts crash down from heaven and the wind screams into his face, The Man in the White Hat remains resolute charging onward, headfirst into the very teeth of Trouble!
Sitting on the edge of the wastelands, Jem watches her boobs continue to melt away while lucky fervently goes through his porn collection muttering, "Darn it, this picture use to always make me hard!" Their dark despair mingling with the approaching storm.
Their heads swivel in unison at the sounds of thundering hoofs of righteousness emerging from the heart of the wastelands, their hearts pound in trepidation. Suddenly he's there! Back-lit by crashing bolts of lightening, his mighty stallion rearing in the dark night is The Man in the White Hat!
"Whoa Fist of Fury, DOWN! I SAID DOWN!!!"Jem feels her bra cups fill and her nipples harden with lust while lucky feels his manly member suddenly swell and throb as they lovingly gaze at the sight of The Man in the White Hat!
No, I said that wrong. Here let me try this:
Both jem and lucky feel the gypsy curse lift upon the sight of The Man in the White Hat.
Better? Everyone happy now? No panties in a bunch? Good because The Man in the White Hat has no time for this bullshit, he has more pressing demands. Gazing down from his proud beast he says, "Do either of you mopey bastards know where I can find Princess Grace? I've been lost in the wastelands riding my Fist of Fury for almost a year and bankyboo has needs!"
Both pets point in the direction of Princess' castle.
Hi-Ho Fist of Fury - AWAY!
And that boys and girls is how banky came back!
Crawling Through the Wreckage
Jem, who's not our fashion consultant (glares at way overdue on her deadline Teen Fashion Reporter V - hey where is she? Overslept? Again?!) reports on 'the look' that is now sweeping the nation. Jem informs us that this is "more difficult than it looks."
REALLY??!! Because honestly it already looks quite hellish!
To further reinforce her argument jem states, "I could walk a few more steps before collapsing and having to crawl the rest of the way to the kitchen or bathroom and back." Now we feel compelled to just jump right past jem on this one and go straight to mom.
Princess it would be so wonderful if jem would provide YouTube footage of jem doing this! Don't you think so too? It's been a long week for all of us and we (particularly cranky lucky) could use a good chuckle or even a chortle, and what better way then to watch jem careening around her house crashing into furniture while desperately trying to get to the potty in time? Visualize it Princess ... pleassssssseeeee!
Lucky's Big Hissy (Day 6)
Showing no signs of letting it go lucky continues to claim that jem and I are bigger perverts than he is. Showing an unauthorized porno I stared in back when I was in college innocuously singing, "C is for... copulation, that's good enough for me!" - look it was a more innocent age back then. Lucky struck a low blow accusing us, US! of censorship! At least we think so but we were only half reading, we kept getting distracted by his Wank Pic of the Moment. But he's right, we obfuscated by editing out a few details of our conversations with Princess because to let you read the unedited transcript would shatter your puny minds! Look, we're responsible adults here and no one wants to see some traumatized nimrod stumbling around the coffee station tomorrow with a wrecked mind, it's Friday for crying out loud! We wont let you lay that at our feet!
::shrug:: Anyway banky's back. We're all pikers next to that dude, I mean WOW!
The things I've seen, the things I've done... since coming here...


Thanks for linking the pic. I thought I had lost her when I changed wank pics.
ReplyDeleteYou are truly a service to mankind.
lol, that IS me on the horsey. Someone might wonder where i came up with the name Fist of Fury. No real mystery, it's just that i am not very imaginative and that's the same name i already gave my right hand.
ReplyDeleteWhy that name for my hand? Well, i'll let you guess with just one hint, the hand has really lived up to its name the past many months.
And now, it is Princess Grace who has said "Hi-Ho Fist of Fury - AWAY!" And She wasn't talking to the horse.
And She wasn't talking to the horse.
ReplyDeleteLOL!
Well banky you know when she decides to let it happen for you it is going to be so much more intense
Unitl then I guess you can ride Fist of Fury but um not into the ground ::grin::
Well, the race is on
And here comes aneros up the backside
Handjobs are goin' to the inside
My orgasms are holdin' back
They're tryin' not to fall
My balls out of the runnin'
My hand scratched for Princess' sake
The race is on and it looks like my balls ache
And the winner doesn't cum!
You try doing George Jones on the fly - sheesh!