Monday, May 05, 2008

What's the Haps?

Lucky's Blog has recently under gone a new makeover and looks all dashing and formal and crap. Check it out:


I'll be brutally honest here (and try not to pull a muscle doing so) - I dig the look, it's elegant and refined! But of course it's not the look for me. I stare deeply into it's earthy browns, quill pen and balanced look and figure my comments just aren't good enough. I left one - we'll see if it's deemed worthy. Oddly the 'look' makes me want to write as if I'm in a Dickens novel or something:

Monday, May 5th in the Year of Our Lord 2008

My Dearest Princess,

Tis with the heaviest of hearts I feel I must confess my sins to Thee. I sat at my desk idly dreaming of Thy flaxen hair, Thy most beautiful eyes whose moonlit orbs have cost so many men their very souls and Thy heaving bosom. I began to manhandle my manly member into its full fury having done so many of times only to leave him frustrated and weeping for Thy kind permission and most gentle of affirming giggles. When who should burst into my office but that blithering ass Cratchit and his mewling son Tiny Tim! I in my wantonness, lust and all consuming desire having completely forgotten it was bring your child to work day...


Anyway read lucky's blog if you want the full story but I hope you get the gist of why I feel a bit influenced by lucky's new look. He mentioned in IM he's having issues with my term 'swanky' and isn't certain that the blog will remain in its current state. I only pray that he doesn't end up destroying himself while undergoing these changes. Go ahead and laugh but it's happened before! Be careful lucky!

Over at the playground

We've ingested enough advil and water to counteract the side effects from the Tres Generaciones Anejo experiment to actually read Princess Grace's post and her explanation for her mysterious absence. We're not buying it. PantySue?! Let's ignore the fact that if Princess were even to furrow her brow in pantysue's general direction she'd instantly be on her way home in her new Lexus driven by pantysue in some revealing chauffeur's outfit. Where we're cocking a serious eyebrow is StephMarie leading a search group of crack sissy commandos! I mean REALLY MsGrace, StephMarie??!! - rolling eyes!

Ugh, that was a mistake, now I'm all dizzy and nauseous. Stupid hangover!

Still Princess seems focused on some serious payback on the hapless pantysue. MsGrace seems blithely unconcerned that there be an actual reason for it. She's moody that way and for that we salute her! Since it's not us at The Assassin we plan to egg Princess on at every opportunity! After all if pantysue isn't 'getting it good and hard' one of us innocent lambs would be (nods head towards jem - don't look over here I'm not doin' NUTTIN!).

What? What about her post? Oh yeah! Nope it's obvious the government is buying her silence over the rapidly spreading I Forgot How to Type disease. However even given that we simply must say welcome back, we all hope you don't suffer any relapses. Though FHT (Forgot How to Type) is incurable we at the labs are working towards a cure that doesn't involve messing with the laws of nature, too much. We also hope you'll share when pantysue "snaps like a breadstick" because we all know she so deserves it, whatever 'it' was, yup yup. Oh hush pantysue don't act all innocent with us, we know you did "it"!

A Public Service Announcement (because we have to by Court Order)


Two Calls

jem is quite full of herself, stumbling around in some sort of post Princess call haze. Giving us at The Assassin all sorts of belligerent shit in the comments - it's annoying. To quote Bowie, back when he was relevant, Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed - that's jemmie! She's rather insufferable about it bragging about all the perversions she performed on poor innocent Angelina Jolie. Check it out and wallow in jealousy!

You Can Run MsTara But You Can NOT Hide!

MsTara sadly remains a vampire, even after several showers trying to 'wash it off.' She's so desperate now she's trying things like 'logic' and 'reason' to avoid her hellish fate. If anyone would be kind enough to give the location to her fiendish lair it would save us all a bunch of grumbling and complaining about trying to find it. If not I'm certain the will be a legendary confrontation between her and billyVanHelsing in the chatroom, of which only ONE will survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment